• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapers Spotted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
There should be like a secret code or signal man for ppl from this forum if they spot each other outside.....

Yeah man and prevent unwanted heart attacks.

I wish I could meet fellow vapers like that, I usually vape alone, quite boring haha.

I was vaping alone for 2 weeks haha, now got vape kaki in a secret emergency staircase

Reactions: painbowslash

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
I was sitting outside the ophthalmologist's office after my check up waiting for my ride home vaping my ego twist and S5 tank from Discount Vapers and a lady approaches me. Before she says anything I let her know it's an ecig and she said "I know, I vape too but I'm afraid to do it in public for fear I'll be told to stop."

I told her I've never been told I can't vape anywhere outside in the 3 years I've been vaping. She sat down and took out her eleaf looking battery with large tank and we both compared notes as to where we get our liquids. After about 5 minutes of a very pleasant conversation, she had to go in for her appointment.

I continued vaping until my ride arrived and no one even looked at me. I love it that I had a little role in liberating the lady to vape in public.

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
I vape at Starbucks yesterday evening, I saw 2 vapers using discrete vaping but later they started to smoke using Ciggy. That pretty sad.

I wanted to go up and say to them,< better quit vaping, u vaping the wrong liquid or u vaping for fun?>

I personally find that if any vapers using the wrong liquid flavor will get back to smoking easily hence this still does not help in any

Zeroi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
Singapore
@RosaJ unfortunately unlike where you reside, in our humble little island we are not even allowed to own a device, let alone use it in public.

Lol, sometime I see vapers as lonely vaper, if u have smokers friends around u vape with them and if they finally decided and dare to try, they will vape with u!

Don't be to afraid to share but be afraid of losing them.

Reactions: Karstine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread