The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapers Spotted!

Discussion in 'SG Vapers' started by Vapermanbeta, Sep 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vapermanbeta

Vapermanbeta Full Member

Aug 25, 2015
    Singapore
    Saw a valet boy vaping at a hospital.

Seems like a good place to vape since you're underground.

Hahahaha

2. Zeroi

Zeroi Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2010
    Singapore
    Well great u spotted him but keep it to yourself on the hospital name, I not sure if any Big brother wanna go check all the valet parking spot.

Lol, just keep it expanding

3. atticasg

atticasg Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2013
    Should approach him, sneak behind the bugger, tap his shoulder.. then ask where he got his liquid.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Zeroi

May 30, 2010
    Singapore
    He be jumping up in fear, lol.
    Show him ur device and vape with him maybe a better approach. I did that with some stranger and he vape smiling at me.

5. Epic_Sinner

Epic_Sinner SG Mod Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2013
    Wonderland
    Yeah u guys should do it openly. Would love to see u guys coming out with a thread soon stating how sad you got caught and your stuff got taken away.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Zeroi

May 30, 2010
    Singapore
  7. cashew

cashew Full Member

Jun 22, 2014
    :banana:If you look anything like your avatar, i think he wants to do a little more than smile at you. :banana:

8. oninross

oninross Full Member

Aug 17, 2015
    Singapore
    That would probably make him vape the entire liquid for his get-away

9. Retcon-Rocket

Retcon-Rocket Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2013
    VY Canis Majoris
    That's where I tend to do most of my tooting too, people tend not to notice and depending on where you chuck you should be able to see people approaching.

Still, be safe and of course don't reveal the place you're at!!

Their taking the hobbits to Isengard!

10. Karstine

Karstine Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2015
    Was vaping at my usual spot in a emergency staircase (high floor, 95% no body, very private) at work when some bloody bugger saw me. Almost went to get up and zhao when he suddenly pull out his provari. Heart attack man... Heart attack

• Like Like x 1
  11. cloudysheep

cloudysheep Account closed on request

Oct 5, 2015
    behind you
    There should be like a secret code or signal man for ppl from this forum if they spot each other outside.....

• Like Like x 5
  12. painbowslash

painbowslash Senior Member Verified Member

Jun 13, 2015
    Singapore
    I wish I could meet fellow vapers like that, I usually vape alone, quite boring haha.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Pouf

Pouf Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2015
    Fine City
    some guy got caught w his friend because the friend openly placed his mod at a void deck table. poor dude unlucky to get checked too since he had juices and his mod in his pocket. story on hwz xD

14. Karstine

Oct 20, 2015
    Yeah man and prevent unwanted heart attacks.

I was vaping alone for 2 weeks haha, now got vape kaki in a secret emergency staircase

• Like Like x 1
  15. Epic_Sinner

May 18, 2013
    Wonderland
    You all will never spot me. HAHAHA

16. RosaJ

RosaJ Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX, USA
    I was sitting outside the ophthalmologist's office after my check up waiting for my ride home vaping my ego twist and S5 tank from Discount Vapers and a lady approaches me. Before she says anything I let her know it's an ecig and she said "I know, I vape too but I'm afraid to do it in public for fear I'll be told to stop."

I told her I've never been told I can't vape anywhere outside in the 3 years I've been vaping. She sat down and took out her eleaf looking battery with large tank and we both compared notes as to where we get our liquids. After about 5 minutes of a very pleasant conversation, she had to go in for her appointment.

I continued vaping until my ride arrived and no one even looked at me. I love it that I had a little role in liberating the lady to vape in public.

17. Epic_Sinner

May 18, 2013
    Wonderland
    @RosaJ unfortunately unlike where you reside, in our humble little island we are not even allowed to own a device, let alone use it in public.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Karstine

Oct 20, 2015
    Home vaper? Haha! I try to vape in places where there's no people but that guy who appeared in the staircase scared the .... out of me man

19. Zeroi

May 30, 2010
    Singapore
    I vape at Starbucks yesterday evening, I saw 2 vapers using discrete vaping but later they started to smoke using Ciggy. That pretty sad.

I wanted to go up and say to them,< better quit vaping, u vaping the wrong liquid or u vaping for fun?>

I personally find that if any vapers using the wrong liquid flavor will get back to smoking easily hence this still does not help in any

20. Zeroi

May 30, 2010
    Singapore
    Lol, sometime I see vapers as lonely vaper, if u have smokers friends around u vape with them and if they finally decided and dare to try, they will vape with u!

Don't be to afraid to share but be afraid of losing them.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.