Vapers Tek throat hit on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY

Hi I love your signature send pic of boat and motor still laughing.........I make my own ejuice but have never got some nicotine to try.

made all my ejuice with 0 nic.

Got my PG from Tractor Supply Store and VG and Loranns Flavor from Walmart.

I would like to try some nicotine sometime but never bothered to order some.

Always use some Menthol in it for throat hit.

Thx for posting the sale got me thinking..........

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there

That's a fantastic price. I bought my stock when it was on sale for $35 last year and thought that was a good deal.

People looking for super-clean no-taste nic probably should look elsewhere, but I think TH is great for vaping with no added flavoring. There is a taste, but it's natural and not chemically tasting.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Placing an order for nic tomorrow. Still not sure whether I should get their Premium or the Throathit. Does the Premium have any throat hit at all? If not, wouldn't most vapers miss it? I have been using Wizard Labs for the last year so would the Throathit nic have any advantage taste wise?

I guess that depends on your taster.

I switched to Vapers Tec, some time ago, because the other nic I'd been using caused me to cough. Kind of a dry throat cough. And yes, I was drinking plenty of water. That went away as soon as I started using VT.

Some around here are super tasters and can tell the difference between the various nicotine's. I really can't (other than the coughing). I guess I must be a barely taster. :blink:

Reactions: Dixie1954

Puffcat

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2013
Mesa, AZ
No real problems with the Wizard Labs nic aside from the somewhat "pepperiness" in the background. Just wondering if trading off that "pepperiness" for all throat hit (which is a staple for many vapers, including me), would be worth it. I am not even sure how their Premium nic has no throat hit as I have always read that that was one of nicotines basic characteristics.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I suspect that in a couple of years or less that a liter of 100mg nic in the freezer delivered for $37 is going to seem quite the bargain. I don't need any more nic so yes I'm going to buy it anyway.

Good move , makes perfect sense to me , i'm giving you a very enthusiastic :thumb::thumb:.

Everything goes up in price so i bet your right , i don't have craving much at all anymore and only pick my vape up because i'm bored . Last thing i want to do is buy lots of nic for many years in the future , hoping to be free of it by then.

If i was just coming off cigs i would definitely stock up though.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
In this thread Nicotine Comparisons several people participated in a blind taste test of 5 (I think) different brands of nicotine. The results start on page 142.

Thank you for posting link , after reading all the info and comments i looked around to see what other websites had comparisons of nic and to no surprise some of the same nics were talked about but peoples individual preferences (as usual) were not the same .

NN was just average and customer service and lengthly shipping times seemed to bother some people , VT was also average and MFS was below average as expected .

I personally feel nic should be judged on being smooth and as neutral as humanly possible but i appreciate everyones time and efforts .

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Both VT nics are chemnovatic high quality nics and the throat-hit version is just a little oxidized so it enhances the pepper and throat-hit. The premium version is very smooth and low throat-hit and pepper.

I've not tried the throat-hit version, only normal chemnovatic nic, but others have stated that the throat-hit nic is pretty much the same as the premium, but just with a little more throat-hit and pepper. One once stated that the throat-hit version where about 20% lower still in throat-hit than other more pungent nics.

Note, the premium version still has throat-hit as all nics does, but just more smooth, and generally, the cleaner nics usually have a more smooth throat-hit than the other more pungent/flavorfull nics...

Last edited:
Reactions: JD1

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
Just picked up a liter of the TH nic and whipped up a batch of 6mg unflavored MAX VG with about 20% DW since I don't get along with PG very much and need my juice to be relatively thin due to mostly tank usage.

The TH is very much there as compared to their premium line IMO. It is very tasteless but gives the sensation of the peppery-ness and leaves a little tingle in my nostrils during a nose exhale. It doesn't "burn" like a high PG mix does for me.

I think this will be perfect for the in office vape where I have to keep the vapor production down to a minimum. As I can take a light pull and get the sensation that I am actually vaping something.

If I had something to compare it to I'd say the TH is similar (maybe about 50% as much) to the Vuse regular flavor sample that I picked up a while back without the super high nic rate (48mg IIRC). Thankfully it doesn't have that awful taste of the Vuse :)

It is still on sale at $25/L + shipping = $37 total. Which is a pretty awesome deal if you ask me.

My last nic purchase was last April for 120 mL so this 1L will last a looooong time. That "little" bottle cost me $20 too from BCV.

About to whip up a batch of something flavored and see how well it blends.

Last edited:

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
Ya know I've been vaping on this for about an hour or so, and the TH has calmed down a bit. Kinda like dripping first thing in the morning usually makes me cough, but after a pull or two and I am good to go.

Just whipped out the mixers and ready to make a small mix. Anxious to try it out.

Reactions: Yiana

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
Ya know I've been vaping on this for about an hour or so, and the TH has calmed down a bit. Kinda like dripping first thing in the morning usually makes me cough, but after a pull or two and I am good to go.

Just whipped out the mixers and ready to make a small mix. Anxious to try it out.

I'm interested in how it mixes. Report back with your findings please.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
It looks to be gone, went to buy some today and the page is a not found. a search on throat hits gets
you nothing also. Not sure what I should make of this? Anyone?

Guess I`ll do my regular vendor instead (ecig express), its really only 8 bucks more once I get the free shipping. Oh well, might be a sign, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread