Vaper's Tongue :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

exnihilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
So I have Vaper's Tongue. And I'm sad. My very first AiV order just got here today and I can't taste ANY of it. :( How long does this usually last?

/shakes fist Dang you, vaper's tongue!

Actually, I have found that vaper's tongue is the perfect opportunity to vape the flavors I don't like, :D .

Also, I have found that eating some spicy food can return my tongue to its normal all-tasting glory.

Also, also, keep in mind that AiV flavors are much more subtle than other vendors.

cg

Last edited:

RooRooBears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
California
Hate it when that happens. I really do. Bang my head on a wall kind of anger. :sneaky:

Your taste bud eventually acclimates to what you're vaping, unlike eating. When you eat, the taste should be the same every time. When you vape, the air and moist causes your tongue and taste buds to tolerate it after some time - almost like living on a farm and the people living on it don't really mind the smell as much as before.

What I do is simply:
1. Drink lots of water. Don't just drink, but swish it around thoroughly.
2. Vape some other flavor for a few hours.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I was recomended a cure for vapors tongue. It works but it's kinda a shock to the whole body. Buy some "PURE Lime juice". Rinse your mouth out with it and then spit like crazy. Rinse again with plain water. After the shock of the Lime juice all my taste buds came back to life, like they never have before.

torquejunky

Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
FL, USA, Earth
Constantly changing flavors work for me. I always carry a sweet and a non sweet flavor.

This is what I do as well. I carry around an apple flavored juice that is very tart. When my tobaccos start tasting foul I switch over to the apple for a couple hours. After that all is well, palette cleansed as it were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread