Vapesourcing

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I ordered some products from vapesourcing on Feb 23rd. I paid extra for 4-7 day express delivery and still have not received my stuff. I have never ordered thru them before. Has anyone else ever ordered from them and how long did you have to wait for your stuff?
Welcome and glad you joined. Thanks for the negative post. Some vendors have a bad track record and should be highlighted. Hope you report back with a positive result. When you have more than 5 posts, I believe you can post in:
Reviews of Suppliers - Negative
Your post helps get the word out, sometimes the only recourse we customers have.
Might like to read:
Max's family thread (no, it's not a contest)
order problem: vapesourcing - Google Search

Reactions: stols001

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
@Stacy methena Kinda sad to tell you this but if you ordered in feb 2017 and still have not received your stuff or news about it.... Good chance you've ben scammed and probably the same thing will happen to @andreavapes
I've had to wait a good 1 and a half week for standard shipping once before my tracking # worked, if they are shipping international that could be why some are waiting longer but since feb ? Definetly not legit.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Is it an overseas company? Anything shipped direct from china usually takes 6 weeks or so. There's also the Chinese New Year to consider. The whole country basically stops for a month. Not sure when it is this year, it varies, but if you got your order in just before or while it hits you can assume basically nothing will happen until it's over.

Vapor Christi

Aug 29, 2017
Hi, I just ordered on August 11th and I do have the same problem! The status is just "Payment accepted" and I recieved until now no Tracking code or a email that my Order got shipped. I have the express delivery too. I just hope they'll ship it soon!

I have the same problem! I ordered on August 13th and the status is still "Backorder". I have send them 2 E-Mails with no reply. Has anybody an idea what to do now?

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I have the same problem! I ordered on August 13th and the status is still "Backorder". I have send them 2 E-Mails with no reply. Has anybody an idea what to do now?

You can ask them directly in their forum.

Vapesourcing

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hey Stacy Methina, welcome to the forum. I hope you and andreavapes are able to straighten out the issues. I've only had one bad experience with a supplier so far, and to be fair it was partially my own fault (wrong address) and since it clearly states that if they ship to the wrong address they are going to keep their money AND your stuff, I didn't make a stink about it. Though I now carefully read all terms and conditions, LOL, AND I will never order from that company again.

By contrast, I did the same thing with IMRbatteries (I just resumed paypal from what seems like decades ago, and didn't check all my information, d'oh) and they refunded all my money including shipping fees, after canceling an first order for me where I accidentally bought batteries I did not want. They were awesome to work with, and I am now recommending them all over the place, they rock.

So, a lot of it can depend on finding the right suppliers, I will pay a bit more to a supplier I know and trust... IMR could EASILY have not refunded the shipping fees (though they did refund them) and I would STILL have been happy, since it was my own error.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread