Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello Verashu, I hope you are doing well. I placed an order through vapesourcing(and made sure to select the US warehouse) but I did not receive an order confirmation email or a receipt email. My Order #100324924. Can you please look into it and check to make sure my order is being processed?
Thanks
It is 10 at night on a Sunday in China.
Breath!

Cheers
I

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I ordered from them 3 times. My third time was a disaster. In fact, I had to do a chargeback on my credit card to get the refund. Their customer service is very unresponsive. They also uploaded an old tracking # to my order (from someone else's order) so as to make it look like they shipped it. lol

I won't order from them again but others have no problems with them.

Your mileage will vary and I suggest if you buy anything from them that you use a credit card if you have one so you are protected.

• Useful
    Reactions: Izan

Zackary Bulloch

Jun 7, 2020
    It is 10 at night on a Sunday in China.
    Breath!

Cheers
    I
    Hey Ivan,

sorry for the duplicates. It wasn’t showing up and so I thought I was doing something wrong but now I see they all posted. Can you tell me how I could send a direct message to someone on here? Do I just type an @ in front of their name and post the message to a forum?

thanks for the assist

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Did you already place an order with Vapesourcing or are you asking opinions on them as a company BEFORE you order?

If you have not placed an order with them, then asking vapesourcing for help on whether they are a good company is kinda pointless. Of course, they will tell you they are the best lol NO company is going to give you an honest opinion of themselves.

Zackary Bulloch

Jun 7, 2020
    @Zackary Bulloch welcome - and PLEASE STOP !!

Merged 6 threads.
    I have moved this mess to Vapesourcing's Area so they can help you.
    How do I reach out to a specific member? Do I just put an @ in front of their name and post the message to a forum?

mom trying to reach out to @Verashu but I’m unsure as the best way to do so(I.e direct message vs forum post).

I’m super new to forums in general so please excuse my ignorance lol

Zackary Bulloch

Jun 7, 2020
    Did you already place an order with Vapesourcing or are you asking opinions on them as a company BEFORE you order?

If you have not placed an order with them, then asking vapesourcing for help on whether they are a good company is kinda pointless. Of course, they will tell you they are the best lol NO company is going to give you an honest opinion of themselves.
    I’ve already placed an order. But I didn’t receive any confirmation emails and I saw some sketchy reviews of the site online after I placed the order

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread