Vapin Bagz

Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieMonster225

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm looking for something new to carry all my vape gear. Normally I use my backpack, but I carry around too many items and I don't like them all loose in my backpack. Typically I carry 4 18500 batteries, 4 18650, 2 aero tanks, a provari, kanger coils, a Caravela, RSST, and needle nose pliers. I know that's a lot of stuff but I like to be prepared. Keep in mind I'm usually in my truck or office so I'm not actually carrying this stuff on foot. It looks like the best thing I've found are these "Vape Bagz" (VAPE BAGZ). Does anyone have any input or experience with these?

Thanks in advance.

Goodyaz

Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
St Pete, Fl
I like the concept and they are just trying to make money but, get a decent backpack at that price. I have a alien ware backpack that holds my full size work laptop, surface, power cords, a extra bat, 15 mil bottle or two of juice and few other things. I use it every day. I have so many compartments for secure holding that I do not use half of them.

chawk

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Port Republic,MD,USA
My hubs and I each have one. We carry them every day. Mine gets even more of a workout than his because its, ya know, MY PURSE too. We have had absolutely no problems. Very well constructed. Very durable. We have V1, but with all the Mom Stuff I need to carry... Its got plenty of pockets, but I wish I had gone V2 for me. We just took a four day trip back to Ohio for a family thing. Fully packed, it held plenty. I have to say, my regular purses are in dust bags in the closet. I carry less lip gloss, but who needs flavored lip gloss when e liquid is so much better?? And my hubs carries his and its plenty masculine, holds everything he needs for a full day at work plus some. I love them. Just do it, you'll be glad you did.

On an average day, I carry four battery boxes, my Provari, MVP, and nemi clone, plus two or three extra tanks, plus juice bottles, mvp charging cord, an altoids tin with rebuild supplies,vapor towels,my wallet, my change purse, my tablet, plus ONE lip gloss, one lip balm, face powder,a watch, my keys, a small coupon organizer, my phone, a car charger.. it holds alot but is small. The strap is great too... just wide enough but not too wide.

chawk

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Port Republic,MD,USA
See? I told you guys it was a PURSE. :D
LOL No way is it as cute as my purses... I have quite a collection of lovely bags but I can't stand carrying more than one bag. I've had to deal with giving up GORGEOUS for functional. I carry way less purse stuff too. Actually its been kind of cool to realize how much absolute crap I didn't need in my daily bag. I'm considering putting a couple bags on consignment. And yes my husband is thrilled.

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
Meh.. seems like a weird hybrid between the super-lame fanny pack, and an actual woman's purse.

I guess I kind of feel sorry for people who don't appear to be able to settle on vaping anything less than 2-3 different setups when they leave the house. To each their own, eh?
Mainly going to use it for travel, 3-4 day motorcycle trips and out of town gigs. Looks like it would fit nicely in a tank bag, saddle bag or outside pocket of a gig bag for one of my basses.

I guess I kind of feel sorry for people who aren't out and about long enough to need extra supplies. :D

nynvolt

Aug 2, 2014
Placentia, CA, USA
I bought a $15 "military tech bag" at the army surplus store. They have $6-8 magazine pouches that I considered to hold my mods and batteries so they're not loose in the bag but I generally only carry one mod and several tanks and batteries. I can fit all my vape stuff, my cell phone, a couple sodas, a book and still plenty of room in a fairly small pack. Like a GI Joe man purse. Smaller than a courier bag.

Those vape bags are expensive. Could get a pretty sweet backpack for that price.

chawk

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Port Republic,MD,USA
Mainly going to use it for travel, 3-4 day motorcycle trips and out of town gigs. Looks like it would fit nicely in a tank bag, saddle bag or outside pocket of a gig bag for one of my basses.

I guess I kind of feel sorry for people who aren't out and about long enough to need extra supplies. :D

It does fit well in saddle bags.. my hubs has done that plenty:D

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
Arrived early this week. Honestly, I was expecting slightly sturdier material, since the price is in line with an Innova Competetion disc golf bag, I was expecting the heavy cordura. Sewing is good, fit and finish is great, elastic seems to be of the highest quality. All in all, a good piece. A removable shoulder strap would be nice. Without using it extensively, I'll give it an initial 7 out of 10.

Looks like it's more than enough storage to fit juice, mods and batteries for a long weekend as well as room in the middle for my tablet. Personally, I'd prefer more slots tailored for box mods, since I've gravitated in that direction with my go-tos being VTR, MVPs, E-LVT and eMechs. That being said, there are plenty of pockets they'll fit in.

Right now, after a test fit, it's holding several bottles of juice, about 8-18650 batteries, 4 eGos, 2 side-button KTS mechs, a couple of telescoping mechs, a 26650 Hades, a Nemisis clone, a Caravela clone, 2 MVPs, an E-LVT, several iClear 30s & 16s, a bunch of drip tips, three RDAs, building supplies, alcohol wipes, charging cables and still has empty slots and storage compartments. Not sure if my charger will fit, haven't tried yet, but that's with the center (tablet) compartment empty and several mesh pockets still empty. This thing will hold a LOT more than you'd think at first glance.

Giving it a test run for a long weekend at Deal's Gap in a couple of weeks. Will report back after.

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
I use a Camera bag, with all of the dividers and velcro enclosures that are adjustable and padded for lenses it's literally the PERFECT vape bag. I can hold half a dozen mods, a dozen batteries and a dozen bottles of juice with room left for all of my tools, wick material and random crap. I don't take it everywhere with me, but it definitely gets around!

Airport-International-V-20-Rolling-Camera-Bag-12.jpg

look at all that room, infinitely adjustable velcro dividers, it's like they were made for it.

Edit: Added bonus, it's entirely normal for a dude to be seen carrying a camera bag. Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread