Vaping 3 months now

Status
Not open for further replies.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Heya, been vaping now for around 3months. I was totally against it as I didn't see the point. Bf got me one for Xmas as my smoking habhit increased. Took a few trails and errors but im so glad that i gave it try.
Congrats - it is such a nice feeling to get off of cigs! A nice down-the-road benefit in my opinion is that you will see that you will be able to go without vaping without feeling that same urgency as analogs.

Keep it up!

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
images(26).jpg

Reactions: Koffee fix

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Heya, been vaping now for around 3months. I was totally against it as I didn't see the point. Bf got me one for Xmas as my smoking habhit increased. Took a few trails and errors but im so glad that i gave it try.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Vaping only gets better the longer you vape.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

Glad you like it! Are you still smoking too?

Koffee fix

Mar 13, 2018
Great to have you here!
Cheers, great to get be able to
Hi, welcome to ECF and congratulations on switching to vaping, I'm glad your BF got you to try something, you will be doing so much for your health and pocket book so congrats! I hope you enjoy your stay here and welcome! :)

Anna
Hiya I read that you will be using the ares
Glad you like it! Are you still smoking too?
Heya, the first month the last two months nope. When I feel the need of a cig because of situations I increase my watt. Was on menthol and last week started trying flavours.

Reactions: stols001

Koffee fix

Mar 13, 2018
Hi, welcome to ECF and congratulations on switching to vaping, I'm glad your BF got you to try something, you will be doing so much for your health and pocket book so congrats! I hope you enjoy your stay here and welcome! :)

Anna
Hi, I read that you were getting the ares tank, what mod were you going to use? I have the cool fire iv mod and was looking at getting the Ares tank.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Cheers, great to get be able to

Hiya I read that you will be using the ares

Heya, the first month the last two months nope. When I feel the need of a cig because of situations I increase my watt. Was on menthol and last week started trying flavours.

Sounds like your doing everything the best way to keep from smoking that’s great!

Koffee fix

Mar 13, 2018
Have an Ares already and am using it. It's on an eleaf invoke mod (which I can also happily recommend, one of my favorite mods). I ordered a second Ares, it's my second favorite RTA, flavor is fantastic.

Anna
Wow that's cool, funny I have the icare mini mod, didn't know much about the brand until I looked it up as I went to a vape store because it wasn't working after I replaced the coil. He said it was disposable one. Lucky I didn't listen to him and researched it and found the eleaf tessera which I'm looking at getting. Can't wait now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread