• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping and dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
Now that you vape, how will this/has this effected who you date?

I haven't dated for a few years now, and only started vaping in October of 09.

Before that, I would only consider other smokers. I tried dating "smoker friendly" men, but in the long run it became a deal breaker anyway.

Now, I can't stand the smell of smoke anymore. It actually makes me gag. But I feel somewhat hypocritical because I used to smoke, and a non-smoker could feel/think that my vaping is still a form of smoking and it still be a deal breaker.

Ohhh such a conundrum. Maybe I'll just avoid dating for another few years till vaping becomes a norm.

How about you? What have you experienced, or what feedback have you gotten?

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Well if you count a slow spell of say 15 years than I havent had a problem with dating and vaping because theres NO men around my town hehe.

But supposing I was actively dating, I dont think Id have a problem dating a smoker while I vape, but if I didnt vape the smoke would probably make me want to smoke all the time.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
I haven't dated in about five years. To be honest the smoking was an issue. Maybe not with the men (judging by some of the responses) but I just felt like a hypocrite dating anyone that didn't want to date a smoker. I was honest- but why would anyone do that? Nevermind
Anyhoo... With kids it's difficult anyway, so I just decided to wait until they are a little less dependant. I figure I have about five more years till my youngest wants nothing more to do with me :laugh: so by then it will be more commonplace.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread