Vaping as a personal air conditioner

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaw101

Mar 28, 2010
FL
ecighome.com
So, I was sitting here this evening chucking clouds on my mech mod, directed the cloud downwards so I could watch tv uninterrupted and noticed how cool the cloud was on my legs. Hey....water vapor has a cooling effect. So put this in a stupid pet tricks category or whatever, but could extreme clouds provide cooling comfort during the summer? Just thinking out loud.

Now watch for someone to develop a stupid looking baseball cap with a snorkel device to direct the cloud to the back of the Neck!

Ok....I'll go away now.

VaporDaze

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2015
Denver, CO
I've noticed when I go into a heavily fogged out b&m it is usually pretty toasty in there lol. Not sure if it is because the vapor in the air absorbs heat or no ac on but the same applies for when I'm fogging out my car while sitting in traffic (ac on the feet). If it really could cool down the air I imagine I could save a fortune on gas money by just chain vaping instead of having the ac on full blast haha

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Are vapers about to prevent Global Warming?

Just kidding :)

lol ---maybe, if global warming was actually a real thing that was not being promoted by a liar (Al Gore) who stands to gain BILLIONS of dollars because he owns lots of Companies that deal in carbon credits.

LMS62

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 5, 2014
    Mesa, AZ
    Climate change is very real, as the recorded average temperatures each year have been consistently rising. The debate is not whether this recorded data is accurate or not...the debate is whether it is caused by humans (and if so, to what extent), or if it is a natural occurrance based on the planet's natural weather/warming/cooling cycles.

Reactions: Steelgirl

VaporDaze

ECF Veteran
    Aug 14, 2015
    Denver, CO
    Climate change is very real, as the recorded average temperatures each year have been consistently rising. The debate is not whether this recorded data is accurate or not...the debate is whether it is caused by humans (and if so, to what extent), or if it is a natural occurrance based on the planet's natural weather/warming/cooling cycles.

Global warming happened when dinosaurs were still alive....

Reactions: Sgt.Rock

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA

absolutely -- I was referring to the flake global warming being propagated by the one who stands to make all the money from it. Climate change is real and has been going on since the planet has been here.

Reactions: Steelgirl

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 16, 2013
    alabama
    The earth goes through heating and cooling cycles, just like the sun. The poles flip back and forth as well. China built the world's largest dam and slowed the world's rotation down by 1second. Now if they can measure the rotation of the earth to the second, we should know if humans are really causing global warming, lol.

tjeco

ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2012
    Manila, Philippines
    So, I was sitting here this evening chucking clouds on my mech mod, directed the cloud downwards so I could watch tv uninterrupted and noticed how cool the cloud was on my legs. Hey....water vapor has a cooling effect. So put this in a stupid pet tricks category or whatever, but could extreme clouds provide cooling comfort during the summer? Just thinking out loud.

Now watch for someone to develop a stupid looking baseball cap with a snorkel device to direct the cloud to the back of the Neck!

Ok....I'll go away now.

I always notice that. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread