Vaping & bleaching teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabricator4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Mackay, Qld. Australia
Is anyone doing it? My wife (non smoker) has a beautiful white smile and uses a kit from our dentist. Now that i've quit, I would like to start. I assume that vaping doesn't stain your teeth correct? :D

Mostly. My teeth have naturally been getting whiter over the last month since I stopped smoking. If you vape natural extracts though (coffee, tobacco etc) they might have a similar but lesser affect on your teeth to smoking.

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown
don't believe it stains your teeth.. but after awhile you can get what people call 'vape tounge'

my buddy can barely taste his juices because of this.. maybe because he vapes the same flavor all day every day.. but he said he needs to get a tongue scraper lol.. not sure how legit this is, but hes been vaping for about a year now

I just get the cvs brand whitening kit (forget how much it is) .. its just the films that you leave in for like 30 min and they work great. no more stained teeth for me :)

MistaKuraudo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
WA State
Toothpaste with baking soda and peroxide does the trick for me, even though it tastes like crap. Bleaching your teeth too often can damage the enamel on your teeth. If you whiten your teeth, try not to go the fast and easy route, usually those chemicals are very harsh, which is why they don't want them touching your gums. Better to take it slow and safe in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread