Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
vaping" data-source="post: 21943957" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Delete and ban big tobacco organised spam that's search engine bait.

A loose translation.
“That’s” has been added. Not the same string.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, this is what happened to me.

0-26-400x260.jpg
Wtf?

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Eventually spreads through your teeth to your cranium and jaw, eyeballs, neck and spine etc, its all connected. "Shoulder bones connected to your arm bone" etc. Getting all sciencey there hey.
After 18months of vaping my tongue is so rubberized I can stretch it from the front door to the back door and it just snaps right back in to place when i let it go. The recoil hurts a lot.
My appeal to a higher authority in this is a vape shop dude who shall remain unidentified and his dentist. Theyve both seen me do it. So yeah! Pretty much inarguable.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Funny thing about weird symptoms, although I'm not sure it applies here at all (does this mean you don't have to pay for your dentist to seal your teeth?) is that in drug trials, 20% of people on placebo sugar pills will complain of headache, ........, constipation, fatigue, insomnia and whatnot mostly dependent on what the side effects of the active drug are described as having on their consent forms.

Even the FDA knows most complaints filed are placebo effects, although death and dismemberment usually means you have a nasty family member or neighbor. Tough to cut off your own head then your arms and legs. But anything is possible.

ShayBudda

Jul 23, 2019
Reno
Nope, never had it or heard of it. Let us know what your dentist finds. Do you also find your teeth itch too?
Not to be a pain, but just in case someone might relate one day, I have had itchy gums that seemed to coincide with the increase of my vaping. I believe the condition to have resulted from a combination of allergic transformation and the absence of frequent combustion due to fewer analog applications. Maybe the analogs were killing bacteria or something, it could have been something I let contaminate my clearomizers. It seems there is ever the wee bit of some kina foreign sum-oruther that I simply don't have any (alternatively) feasible distinction for.
My most stringent ascertainment has got to have been that it isn't easy to keep the teensy bits from threatening functionality.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

stratus.vaping

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2018
UK & much further East.
Not to be a pain, but just in case someone might relate one day, I have had itchy gums that seemed to coincide with the increase of my vaping. I believe the condition to have resulted from a combination of allergic transformation and the absence of frequent combustion due to fewer analog applications. Maybe the analogs were killing bacteria or something, it could have been something I let contaminate my clearomizers. It seems there is ever the wee bit of some kina foreign sum-oruther that I simply don't have any (alternatively) feasible distinction for.
My most stringent ascertainment has got to have been that it isn't easy to keep the teensy bits from threatening functionality.

Sorry to hear about your similar alleged problem and thanks for joining.

Clean your tanks well and check your coil and/or cotton regularly.

I will try to refrain from further comment. It's been a difficult day so far and I can't deal with any more surrealism. I'll just watch.

:tumble:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Reactions: Jebbn

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    It's not the placebos you gotta worry about with the side effects. It's the creative outliers who like, have something WACKY happen which is how you get a perfectly good antibiotic with the warning lablel "May create conjoined twins."

Actually it is the fetuses who you REALLY got to worry about actually..... With a new drug NO FDA trial is going to touch it with a ten foot pole. You find out about those drugs after a TON of adverse effects get reported.

It is the brave women who go above and beyond and go yea, I got pregnant and I'm taking "Insert whatever drug, but I'm going to go ahead with it ANYWAY because it's my 2.5 trimester so I'm screwed.

That's why you don't get pregnant on Depakote, but some other psych meds are like fine. Etc.

Anna

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Tabac man, sorry I misquoted you. I had a thread about strange dreams after vaping too much before bed. He replied something like "I dreamed I was eating a giant marshmallow, woke up and my pillow was gone" (close enough?) Just was saying I like your sense of humor... next time I will copy and paste.

Reactions: stols001

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2019
    London
    Tabac man, sorry I misquoted you. I had a thread about strange dreams after vaping too much before bed. He replied something like "I dreamed I was eating a giant marshmallow, woke up and my pillow was gone" (close enough?) Just was saying I like your sense of humor... next time I will copy and paste.

Ha ha no worries man. It was all just my humour.

Last edited:
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread