Vaping for 6 months and New Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day! I'm from the Philippines.

I started vaping around February this year. I first used the ones that look like real cigarettes, but when it failed I switched to the e-go 650mah battery with standard atomizer.

About two nights ago, the battery conked out on me. At first I thought it was just the atomizer because it was about two months old. So I asked my husband if I can borrow his DCT to try the battery, unfortunately even the DCT did not fire. I tried to charge the battery when I got home, but even after 2 hours of charging, I tried to vape again, nothing.

The following day, I bought an M60 1300mah battery with an LR atomizer and now I'm vaping happily.

The story of my smoking: Prior to vaping, I smoked about more than half a pack a day. When I started with the basic e-cig, it got down to less than half a pack a day. When I got the e-go kit, it went down to 5 sticks a day. I still smoke about 2 sticks a day, but I guess it's because I started with fruit flavored e-juices from the time I started vaping and not the tobacco flavored ones. Today though, I have a tobacco flavored e-juice and when I tried to smoke a stick of analog again, it tasted awful! I hope that this flavor would help me quit smoking for good.

The good thing, I can smell and taste food better which is really good for me since I love to cook. The down side (if it truly is), I gained 5 pounds of the weight that I lost because I can eat better. Well, I guess since I was able to lose 20lbs, I can lose another 20 even if I don't smoke anymore. Onward to a healthier lifestyle.

Thanks!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Thank yourself as you're doing great...hate/ like to say it but I'm GLAD they taste so horrible :thumbs:

Thanks, Vapoor eyes er ! Happy to say that I tried to smoke today and now it's starting to taste really bad. I wasn't able to finish it. And the smell is starting to bother me.

Thank yourself as you're doing great...hate/ like to say it but I'm GLAD they taste so horrible :thumbs:

Support really goes a long way. :)

Update: Today I was only able to finish 1/2 stick of the stinky because the taste and the smell is becoming more and more unbearable! I cleaned the ashtray at home and so far it hasn't been used for the past 2 days. We're vaping more at home as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread