Vaping giving me a sick feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havax

Mar 29, 2016
For the past few days vaping hasn't been as enjoyable as usual. Ever since I had the stomach bug on Friday (No idea what from), I haven't craved my vape at all - even though i'm better. The thought of it has been giving me a sick feeling, and I just bought a new tank yesterday and filled it with some new juice and overall it's alright, but it doesn't feel the same as before Friday. It could also be the fact that before the new tank, I was pretty much drained on juice and was using a pretty burnt up tank, so the flavor scarred my memory and is haunting me every time I take a hit. Anybody else have experiences like this? Any help.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
For the past few days vaping hasn't been as enjoyable as usual. Ever since I had the stomach bug on Friday (No idea what from), I haven't craved my vape at all - even though i'm better. The thought of it has been giving me a sick feeling, and I just bought a new tank yesterday and filled it with some new juice and overall it's alright, but it doesn't feel the same as before Friday. It could also be the fact that before the new tank, I was pretty much drained on juice and was using a pretty burnt up tank, so the flavor scarred my memory and is haunting me every time I take a hit. Anybody else have experiences like this? Any help.
Did you used to be a smoker? Are you smoke free? How long has it been since then? Could anxiety be playing a role? The first three weeks I vaped it made me slightly queasy. I figured it was like sea sickness and would pass. That turned out to be correct. For months I had various minor complaints that were probably related to the anxiety of quitting smoking, they went away too.

Havax

Mar 29, 2016
Did you used to be a smoker? Are you smoke free? How long has it been since then? Could anxiety be playing a role? The first three weeks I vaped it made me slightly queasy. I figured it was like sea sickness and would pass. That turned out to be correct. For months I had various minor complaints that were probably related to the anxiety of quitting smoking, they went away too.
Sorry I probably should of included that information. No I didn't used to be a smoker, and I've vaped for the past few months.

Havax

Mar 29, 2016
Now I'll be a little nosey. What strength of nic, if any, do you vape. How many ml per day?
No idea my ml, I generally chain vape for a head high. I've been vaping 24mg pretty much everyday for the past few months. All was well until I got the stomach flu on Friday. I'm vaping 16mg right now that a friend gave me.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
No idea my ml, I generally chain vape for a head high. I've been vaping 24mg pretty much everyday for the past few months. All was well until I got the stomach flu on Friday. I'm vaping 16mg right now that a friend gave me.
Do us a favor, interrupt your vaping habit once in a while and see if you can detect any withdrawal symptoms and let us know the outcome. There is some science to indicate that people who never smoked don't seem to get addicted to nic. I've talked to a few people who never smoked and say the same. Do you need to vape or do you simply like to vape?

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
AHH a head high? Well that explains it all right there.
Vapin for a buzz not to keep off of cigs it would seem.
Might not be the stomach flu could be nicotine poisoning.

Luke S.

Apr 15, 2016
I used to be a smoker, going 6 years strong thanks to vaping! anyway, like most of the above posts 24mg is rather high especially to be hitting it constantly. you could try working your way down bottle by bottle until you hit like 12mg or so. all that head buzzing is nicotine flowing through your system and personally makes me rather sick for a couple minutes. OR have 2 tanks on you so when you want the the desired feel hit the 24, and if you just want to vape in between put something like 12 or 18 in another tank to let that buzz drop. just a couple of suggestions good luck!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Sounds to me that instead of getting that head high, you're making yourself nic sic. If your stomach feels like crap & the room is spinning, that's nic sic.... Simply put- too much nicotine.

Now, I'm not here to jump on you for being a vaper who never smoked. My only advice is to lower your nic level. 24mg is too high for many of us.

Ok, so with that said- explain to me what a high head is supposed to feel like.

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread