Vaping giving me a sick feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havax

Mar 29, 2016
Do us a favor, interrupt your vaping habit once in a while and see if you can detect any withdrawal symptoms and let us know the outcome. There is some science to indicate that people who never smoked don't seem to get addicted to nic. I've talked to a few people who never smoked and say the same. Do you need to vape or do you simply like to vape?
I never need to vape, I can and have gone days without touching it. I can say it was a little boring though.

Havax

Mar 29, 2016
AHH a head high? Well that explains it all right there.
Vapin for a buzz not to keep off of cigs it would seem.
Might not be the stomach flu could be nicotine poisoning.
That's what I was worried about, but i'm still leaning toward the norovirus (Stomach bug) because I haven't had any problems with 24mg the past few months; I just woke up one morning vomiting.

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    That's what I was worried about, but i'm still leaning toward the norovirus (Stomach bug) because I haven't had any problems with 24mg the past few months; I just woke up one morning vomiting.
    Yeah that sounds like a stomach bug to me. Nic sick doesn't cause you to wake up in the morning vomiting. You get nic sick almost instantaneously after chain vaping higher mg (usually) for a short while. I do think you need to cut back on the nicotine though. If you want a little nic buzz you need to be at 18 or 12. 24 is way too high for someone who has never smoked and it causes you to have that sick/dizzy feeling. I vape 24 and if I chain vape way too much I get a very bad case of nic sick.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    23 years old and Vaping 24mg.? What type of Tank and Mod/battery are you using?

24 does sound high, especially at such a young age. Nic addiction(From Smoking) Builds gradually over time and with consumption. Normally only the long time Heavy(2+ PAD) smokers require a starting Nic level over 20mg.

I Smoked 2 PAD for 45 years, started Vaping at 18mg. moved down over the next year to 6mg and am now vaping at 3 mg. with Good equipment.

Your Body is all that matters. If it says no, don't Vape.

I'd love to reach that point. :)

Good luck!

jacob bonilla

Sep 4, 2015
    Did you not read the post?

I did, you asked if anyone had the same experience and it's basically the same experience in the sense vaping makes you feel sick. obviously if you have a stomach flu your body will be drained thus why you shouldn't really vape even if you do feel good for a few days at the least. also vaping on a burnt tank isn't wise in general

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread