vaping heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomname79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
bolton ontario
so in honor of my finally switching over totally to ecigs i thought i'd splurge and get myself some of this legendary tribeca stuff. It showed up today and i filled up a carto to test it out and i've developed a love hate relationship already. I love it because it's so good and i hate it because it's ruined pretty much every other tobacco vape i've ever had. For anyone who hasn't tried it i highly recommend you spend a little extra and treat yourself at least once.

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Feel the same way about LongHorn....may need to buy a bottle, along with HVRY4.

Perhaps on a rotational basis with the Boba's....in many cases, you do get what you pay for.

Isn't Longhorn fantastic? I recently picked up Freedom Juice and Prime 15. Freedom tastes like a mellower version of Longhorn, nice if you want something lighter. I'm also really liking Turkish Tobacco for a sweeter vape... Prime 15 on the other hand tastes like moldy lawn clippings mixed with corn chips and toilet bowl cleaner. To me, it is completely unvapable.

HVRY4 is great too, but its clogging up my evods big time. I find myself having to clean it halfway through because of how gunked up the coil gets. I think for this reason I'll stick to my DIY RY4, it tastes very similar (not as creamy), but doesn't gunk up coils.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Isn't Longhorn fantastic? I recently picked up Freedom Juice and Prime 15. Freedom tastes like a mellower version of Longhorn, nice if you want something lighter. I'm also really liking Turkish Tobacco for a sweeter vape... Prime 15 on the other hand tastes like moldy lawn clippings mixed with corn chips and toilet bowl cleaner. To me, it is completely unvapable.

HVRY4 is great too, but its clogging up my evods big time. I find myself having to clean it halfway through because of how gunked up the coil gets. I think for this reason I'll stick to my DIY RY4, it tastes very similar (not as creamy), but doesn't gunk up coils.

Longhorn is everything I want in a robust tobacco vape. You see, I spend a lot of time outside in the summer, and there are eliquids that just can't stand the flavour test with the outdoor conditions....Longhorn and a select few never disappoint.

HVRY4 is another solid vape...no problems in the pro-tank...I think a wider area surface may be the key. I find the Vapeonly BCC is also a good performer with HVRY4 and any thick VG high ejuice.

Battlelance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
NB, Canada
You're right about Longhorn, even when it heats up, it still maintains the same flavour. Have you tried torque or jack?

I tried the HVRY4 in my protank, but had the same problem as the evod. Odd. Maybe I'll try taking out all the flavour wicks instead of just one. I have my Vapeonly filled with HV Beach Smoothie right now, but I'll give it a shot with the RY4 after I'm done this tank.

shades

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Perth, Ontario
I am dripping longhorn while reading this :) I picked up a sample bottle on my last order because someone ;) was raving about it :p

I am digging it for sure, being the picky SOB I am , I haven't come to a final decision but I also haven't stopped dripping it :D

I have tribecca in my protank, and it reminds me of crystal eliquids RY4 that I liked, trying to decide also if it is going to go into heavy rotation. I need lengthy tastings on juices to see if is an ADV vs. something I enjoy ( big difference in my mind ).

The HVRY4 is tasty, but for me a little too sweet, but I know a few people that will just love it, so I have filled up a few sample bottles to pass out.

Thanks for pointing me towards the Longhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread