The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaping in public in Thailand

Discussion in 'Thailand Forum' started by siampumpkin, Apr 11, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. siampumpkin

siampumpkin Moved On ECF Veteran

Dec 17, 2011

My experience is the same. Thai people mind their own business and don't care about anything for the most part. Police are the same. If it is not part of "their job" they do not enforce any law. There is currently no agency with the power to enforce the ban so it is basically toothless with the exception of customs through the airport. If it comes by regular mail, the worst that ever happen to me is to pay customs fees of 30%. There are more Thai vendors then most people are aware of and I have compiled a few that I have dealt with and trust. There are no stores except for junk beginner e-cigs sold at electronics vendors. But you can get a good amount of products including the Siam Mods, Thai made and designed Map Tanks, Juices of various brands, cartomizers, clearomizers, AW batteries and other quality products.

2. supervape

supervape Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2010
    Lansing,Michigan
    For sure you nailed it right there

3. redandwhite

redandwhite Full Member

Nov 25, 2011
    thailand
    i vape in the shopping centers, in the cinema, on the streets never had any problems, only intrested thais asking what im smoking :)
    by the way in case you didnt know you can open a bank account with kaikorn register for online banking and get a virtual creditcard. It works on all of the international vaping sites!

4. dada

dada Moved On

Apr 8, 2012
    SG / TH
    Does the security guys or police come and bother you when they see you vaping?

5. redandwhite

redandwhite Full Member

Nov 25, 2011
    thailand
    not yet dont think theyve seen me.. i was vaping in the airport couple of months ago, 5 security came when i explained to them they were ok about it but asked me to go outside and vape.

6. supervape

Jan 2, 2010
    Lansing,Michigan
    have the security or police ever said anything to any of you for any reason at all? lol The reason I say this is because I have NEVER had any security or police do anything accept smile cause they would rather not deal with the paperwork.. I doubt they would say anything unless you were doing it in a non-smoking area and they thought you were smoking,,,, then just say "Mai Buri Krop" and walk away lol

7. motmot817

motmot817 Full Member

Mar 16, 2012
    manila philippines
    hi. im from manila philippines and will be going to bangkok for a few days on june. can anyone help get the hex mod by siam mods? is it ok to bring in some ejuice to thailand? if yes i can bring some local ejuice from the philippines for you guys to try. if ever you are interested on some vaping stuff from the philippines, i can personally bring it. you can check our local forum PVF | Pinoy Vapers Forum.

8. redandwhite

redandwhite Full Member

Nov 25, 2011
    thailand
    if your in phuket anytime give me a shout! have some juices and stuff too.

9. supervape

Jan 2, 2010
    Lansing,Michigan
    no .. you will ZERO trouble bringing in the e-liquid or e-cigs

10. siampumpkin

Dec 17, 2011
    Kasikorn is good and I use it except for refunds, it takes at least a month or more to get the refund to the virtual card. Bangkok Bang debit cards work and pass AVS on any US site and refunds come in the normal 2 to 3 days. Both are good options.:2c:

11. redandwhite

redandwhite Full Member

Nov 25, 2011
    thailand
    you just need to open a kasikorn bank acct, and get online banking. then use the virtual credit card on there. i use it all the time no problems at all.

12. supervape

Jan 2, 2010
    Lansing,Michigan
    Bangkok bank will give you a bank account and ATM card with visa logo with 500 Baht to start the account ;) I go to the Seacon Square Branch and they print your card instantly no waiting for it to come in the mail

13. losts0ul

losts0ul Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2012
    Singapore
    hi guys.. im going to Bangkok this august.. any place i can get a pv as i dont wanna bring mine over and risk getting confiscated when coming back.. oh.. btw im from singapore.. :)

14. losts0ul

Feb 3, 2012
    Singapore
    any brothers here can help?

15. siampumpkin

Dec 17, 2011
    They will usually not bother you. Keep your PV's without atomizers or Cartomizers. Pack them in your luggage in different bags. If they ask what it is you can say flashlight or battery charger for cell phones since they have no idea what they are. 90% of people are not searched and American's especially are not searched. If you are from an African country, Arab country or Australia you are more likely to be searched.

16. motmot817

motmot817 Full Member

Mar 16, 2012
    manila philippines
    il be in bangkok for a few days vacation next week from 3-6 of june. would like to know where to get vaping stuff, accesories, pv mods and e-juices in bangkok.

17. ussr

ussr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2011
    nbcb
    Think derrick's problem will be on his return to Sing.. btw is there shops in bkk to shop for mods?

18. losts0ul

Feb 3, 2012
    Singapore
    Ya.. Would like to know if there is Amy shops in bkk..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

19. losts0ul

Feb 3, 2012
    Singapore
    Anybody in Bangkok that can help?

20. jonbkk

jonbkk Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Bangkok
    I live in Bangkok and would love to find a juice suppier here. Any info is greatly appreciated. I'm buying from healthcabin now but would prefer to get here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.