Vaping in your Sleep? Sleeping with your Mod in hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
It seems at the end of the day I crawl into bed like anyone else but I fall asleep while vaping intentionally as a habit for many years now. I wake up in the morning and usually the mod is still in my hand lol.. Sometimes the juice is a lot lower so I have to assume that I am vaping in my sleep as well..
I just wonder is this a popular habit among vapers?
So I figured I would love to know how popular this is and hear your vaping in bed stories too..

Reactions: ceeceeisme

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I admit that I go to bed with my tablet and 3 mods every night but once I fell asleep and I woke up because one of them was under my ..... :shock: It wasn't firing or anything but it did kinda give me a scare so now I make a point of putting my mods on my bedside table as soon as I feel like my eyelids are going south.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Yesterday I took a nap. Anxious about waking up in time. Woke up with an electrical shock to my chest. I had been dreaming I was vaping; fortunately, the electrical shock was part of the dream, and my mods were all safely in the other room. The timing was great.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Yesterday I took a nap. Anxious about waking up in time. Woke up with an electrical shock to my chest. I had been dreaming I was vaping; fortunately, the electrical shock was part of the dream, and my mods were all safely in the other room. The timing was great.

I'm pretty sure your subconscious is telling you to get a jolt.
ymmkohdmnkndzmpvnelf.jpg

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I never smoked in bed and now don't vape in bed either. I take one device with me when I head for bed and set it on my night stand but I can count on one hand the number of times I have actually used it. guess it is a security blanket kind of thing :)

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
It seems at the end of the day I crawl into bed like anyone else but I fall asleep while vaping intentionally as a habit for many years now. I wake up in the morning and usually the mod is still in my hand lol.. Sometimes the juice is a lot lower so I have to assume that I am vaping in my sleep as well..
I just wonder is this a popular habit among vapers?
So I figured I would love to know how popular this is and hear your vaping in bed stories too..

I use a Squonker(s) when I'm at Home. But that Isn't the greatest set-up for laying in bed. So I have a Guaranteed Not to Leak RTA that I use when I'm shut down for the night watching TV or Reading.

I have woken up a Few times and found it Tangled up in the Comforter. But I don't think I have ever fallen asleep with it in my hand.

I don't Hold my Mod much while I'm laying in bed. Just takes a couple of Hits and then Put it Down on the Nightstand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread