• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping Mail Show 'N' Tell: What did the Postman bring you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tajji'smom

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2012
Southern Ontario
Got my order from Juggy's last night! Got my fav's, honey badger, Mountain Dew, 7 burp, h20 melons and tried strawberry and magic mango. Strawberry tastes like those strawberry filled candies I buy at Dollarama-really good and the mango needs to steep, but will be good too. I also got 2 hot pink ego minis which were a really good deal. Came with charger and wall adapter and a free carto for $12.95 each! Now to start stalking mailman for my AIV order. Anybody order from Alice? How long does it take after it ships?

IamAurora

ECF Veteran
Anyone ordered from Fuzion Vapour? I ordered 3 bottles of 10ml with 2 6mg's and 0mg on january 18th and I still haven't received it. It said that it shipped out of Miami on the 21st? Is this normal? Should I be worried? Thanks

It's normal annamaae. It usually takes about 14 days from the states.

IamAurora

ECF Veteran
My sweetest vapemail so far!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359787440.432822.jpg

My Juggy's juice and

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359787484.198960.jpg

My Satin Silver ProVari Mini/blue LED from provape.

Happier than a pig in poopoo....

Zang

Verified Member
Jan 19, 2013
BC Canada
Canada E-juice has another loyal customer with me!
I only ordered two 30 ml bottles tobacco flavours, and two 6 ml berry flavours all in 24 mg nicotine, and all VG. I mentioned a coughing problem and was surprised with a nice note about high nic. and a 30 ml bottle of RY4 in 12 mg nic was thrown in. Not a tiny little sample, but enough to really use and play with abit. :)

Thank you all at Canada E-Juice!

But what's also cool is they don't mark the strength of the nicotine on the bottles, so Im thinking that I don't have to worry if nic strength becomes an issue when flying across the border. I can just circle the lower strengths on the bottles (each nic. strength is printed on the labels). I'm new so not sure if coming back into Canada is an issue . . .yet.

Tajji'smom

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2012
Southern Ontario
Anyone ordered from Fuzion Vapour? I ordered 3 bottles of 10ml with 2 6mg's and 0mg on january 18th and I still haven't received it. It said that it shipped out of Miami on the 21st? Is this normal? Should I be worried? Thanks

Hope you got your order. Got mine from Alice in Vapeland yesterday(based in New Mexico) shipped January 29. Mind you I ordered it January 15. I did expect to wait-seems like all the good suppliers are really busy.

Zang

Verified Member
Jan 19, 2013
BC Canada

As IAmaurora said it can take a long time from the States. But I understand the worry about possible customs seizure. Hang in there though.. I live pretty close to you and buy off eBay regularly, and it does take a very long time for something from Florida to customs back East to the Richmond sorting facility. Not long ago a pair of boots from Florida took almost a month to get to me. Hope to hear good news from you soon!

Received my first Juggy's order today. Consisted of 2 5x10ml sample packs ( VG Coffee and Drinks + VG Appetizers) plus 1 10ml VG Honey Badger and 1 20ml VG RY4 YumYum. The sample packs contained the following:

VG Karmel Kafe`
VG Cherry Divine subLIME
VG Sham’Rockz Choco’Shakez
VG XXX Butta*Yum*Rum
VG jumpin`RED BULLy
VG KaraMello Apple
VG RazzleBerry
VG CocoaMint
VG Swedish Pastry Plus
VG Brr Frozen Cherry

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
It means to give the time to all the molecules in the juice to bond and form the end result that could well be your all day vape (ADV)..you can let brand new juice wether bought of made (DIY-do it yourself) steep a day,a week,sometimes a year ( I did that!)
A good quality juice will get to a point where it doesnt change anymore (stable) a bad quality juice would still change and get worse and worse :)

annamaaae

Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Vancouver, BC
It means to give the time to all the molecules in the juice to bond and form the end result that could well be your all day vape (ADV)..you can let brand new juice wether bought of made (DIY-do it yourself) steep a day,a week,sometimes a year ( I did that!)
A good quality juice will get to a point where it doesnt change anymore (stable) a bad quality juice would still change and get worse and worse :)

Oh. That's what it means. Pretty much like steeping tea or something. I'll give it maybe a week and see how it's like.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread