• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vaping Mail Show 'N' Tell: What did the Postman bring you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
Nice fleet!

I just got one set, all 3 brass brushed tubes. my original # was 687+/- but i got the lottery for January.... i was originally on the August list :?:

I'm going to skip the Vella Latina, waiting to see what the come up with for a Genisis....
To replace the mish-mash AGA-T hybrid setup i got.

MacSabbath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Scotland
I got a new Vision Spinner in black (my other one is white)

A cap to make the screw and tank flush.

Two ec blends Make your own flavors.

I tried to recreate bobas using ecblend flavors. Haha. The one I am trying now didn't work but it's ok.

My first one "Bounty test"

Flavor Selection 1: 7 Leaf Recipe Blend, Flavor 1 Percent: 60 %, Flavor Selection 2: English Toffee, Flavor 2 Percent: 20 %, Flavor Selection 3: Coconut, Flavor 3 Percent: 15 %, Flavor Selection 4*: Banana, Flavor 4 Percent: 5 %,

It's ok. Better than some of the boutique ones I've tried but nothing like bobas. Has a smokey tobacco head and finish some banana on the finish with some sweet undertones. The scent is english toffee. The other one I made left out English toffee. This would be better without it also. It's not bad at all.

BuzzKilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2010
Etobicoke, Ontario
www.graindeep.etsy.com
What are your thoughts on the AGA-T?

It works...
Its function is the same as any other genisis style tank, I've really never felt a difference, between the AGA-T or the other gen-tanks that i have tried... Only thing i did was drill out the air hole, it was just too tight for me.

I didnt want to spend money on a big name tank that i was just going to trash as soon as the Caravela-Gen comes out, so $60 for me was no big deal.

I bought two AGA-T's to make it function as a hybrid, using this method, but $60 is still less than half of most Gen-Tanks, that cant be modified into a hybrid.

frankbooth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2012
Toronto, Canada
It works...
Its function is the same as any other genisis style tank, I've really never felt a difference, between the AGA-T or the other gen-tanks that i have tried... Only thing i did was drill out the air hole, it was just too tight for me.

I didnt want to spend money on a big name tank that i was just going to trash as soon as the Caravela-Gen comes out, so $60 for me was no big deal.

I bought two AGA-T's to make it function as a hybrid, using this method, but $60 is still less than half of most Gen-Tanks, that cant be modified into a hybrid.

Interesting mod, I need a few more genesis atty's as I have plenty of batt mods but nothing to put on them really. I will probably end up grabbing another Foggati as I am pretty impressed with it so far.

frankbooth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2012
Toronto, Canada
personally i want a senisis, it really compliments the Caravela well, but i really dont feel like registering in a forum i cant read... lol

My thoughts exactly, I particularly like the one with the wood grain, but like you said it's difficult registering on a forum that's not in my native tongue.

I even tried Google translate and gave up shortly after.

aggo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Frankbooth got mine too ! But mine took less than 3 months ;)

IMG_20130211_193825_zpsfdec0395.jpg

After one day, its already starting to patina.... LOVE IT!

Grrrr you lucky dogs....I want a Caravela, too....and a Vela Latina.

NickFit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2012
Newfoundland
Today's vapemail:Co-op Vapemail! 2 AGA-T2's, 1 IGO-L, 4 Pyrex tanks for the AGA-T2, some spare parts bags and 10x 6"x9" 500 SS mesh!:)

Was going to post a pic but it came out too large and now I can't be bothered to take it again, too much to play with now! The SS mesh was stuck in customs for two weeks or more, then it was in Montreal without ever getting an update that it was released from Vancouver customs. Everything is in order, co-op success stories!

IT_guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
SK, Canada
Woooo! where did you get that??? :drool:

I picked it up from Store - arsenalstands. I had to email them to get a shipping quote to Canada but even by usps it only took 7 days to arrive. Mine is the Medium sized one and I'm glad I went that way I think I would out grow the small one quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread