Status
Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Not sure if this is the approriate forum for this, but the mods can move/delete this as they see fit.

I saw an episode of the AMC show "Humans" last night and thought that one of the characters was using a vaporizer. Anyone else watching the show see that? I'm pretty sure he was vaping but was curious if anyone else may have seen it and could verify.

Is anyone here even watching the show?

Reactions: LaraC

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Yeah I saw it too. Pretty nice cloud for a CE4 too!

I'm glad they are showing more people vaping on TV! Great show so far as well!

(Pulled from Google)
IuaZEsm.jpg

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
I saw an episode of the AMC show "Humans" last night and thought that one of the characters was using a vaporizer. Anyone else watching the show see that? I'm pretty sure he was vaping but was curious if anyone else may have seen it and could verify.

Is anyone here even watching the show?

Yep, I noticed it too as the guy was getting in the car and starting taking a puff on his penstyle! I'm always on the look out for vaping on TV and movies.

Yes I've been watching, however, like a lot of British dramas it's really sssss-llllll-ooooo-wwwww! I hope the pace picks up a bit. Fortunately I've kept all the episodes on DVR because I've had to go back a few times to remind myself of certain characters. It reminds me a lot of some of the novels I had to read in college. The author takes forever to describe something and then character development takes 20 pages! That's why most of the novels were four to five hundred pages :lol:

Haven't watched last nights episode yet but looking forward to it.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
Yes I've been watching, however, like a lot of British dramas it's really sssss-llllll-ooooo-wwwww!

While I don't deny that the pace is somewhat slow, I dare say (to me) it doesn't feel in any way "empty". No offense intended, but if this was a US show, they would likely fill it with a lot of stuff I would think of as "slow". Like at least one of their kids would have had a rare disease. Someone would have an alcohol/drug problem. There would be love triangles. More parent/child conflict. The troubles of growing up. And all that generic stuff used to fill out otherwise thin plots.

Nothing wrong with either. Just different schools of storytelling. I tend to prefer the British way, tho. Spooks (written by some of the same people, iirc) is one of my favorites.

Want a SLOW show? Check out Extant. Marvel at the generic fillers. :D (Reminds me I haven't checked season 2 yet)
Sort of a shame as there is something in there that appeal to me.

Last edited:

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Zeke and his girlfriend both Vape on Bearing Sea Gold :thumb: I believe if memory serves me, they were both using ego pen style with Ce4's at the time.

It makes a lot of sense I quit diving because of the damage done by smoking to my lungs. Hoping vaping helps me get back in the water soon without the risks of air getting trapped in there.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I vaped on stage during a televised concert while I was jammin with the Stones.....
I know, it's a complete lie....but that'd be pretty cool

Um, it would be cool if it was with George Clinton and Parliament-Funkadelic but with the Stones? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread