Vaping smell???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
I was vaping jamaican rum a few weeks back (stealth vaping) my teacher came into the class and his first words was (my name)! Are you vaping in here!?... (Me) nope!!!... (Teacher) please proceed it smells awesome...

So just pick a flavor that has a great smell... Fx liqourice also if someone asks you were just chewing on your last one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

XeniaMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Xenia, Ohio
The loudest 'smell' I've had so far comes from Vapor Chef's Honey Pearry. Everyone at work likes the smell, so no worries, but even I can detect it! The only one that didn't smell good (but tasted great!) was Dragon's Fire from HHV, and I kept that one to a minimum as not to draw unwanted attention at work.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
After vapor evaporates, is there any residual stuff still in the air molecules, such as nicotine and smell from flavoring? Thanks--Bo

This should tell you more. CASAA: New study confirms that chemicals in electronic cigarettes pose minimal health risk -- PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

Most of what I've read suggests that very, very minimal nic is released. The odor from ecigs usually does not stick around for very long. Another point, the vapor is heavier than smoke. Smoke will rise, vapor settles low. Look at fog machines at concerts, the 'fog' always is low.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Perfect flavor for watching Walking Dead.

I can't wait for it to come back!

one-does-not-simply-kill-carl-already.jpg

evilt34cher

Aug 31, 2013
Mexico
Wow thanks a lot! As far as finding someone that vapes too well it's a friend of mine but he does it at work so no chance there hahahaha but my kid ran into my cave yesterday and I was gaping and he didn't say a thing. Today my wife did too and she didn't say anything and I'm vaping a Marlboro 0% nicotine that came with my bundle so I guess is a cheap one :p but as soon as I vape my new juices on Monday I'll know for sure! Thanks a lot!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
My daughter says that unflavored smells like a fog machine. And, when I vape Caramel Macchiato at work, people say they smell waffles and syrup. But, they say they smell coffee when I just have it in my pocket.

Some smell yummy. Some don't. But, none of them have any tar in them like cigarettes do. So, the smell doesn't cling to fabrics. It just quickly disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread