Vaping stores in Oregon???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marius_Kingsley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Hillsboro, OR
Hey, I that's a lot closer to me...I'll have to check them out!! Thanks for the tip.

Sure thing. :) Just be aware that he doesn't steep his liquids because he mixes them as you ask for it. :) He'll even mix any flavors he has together if you ask. He made me an AWESOME black and blueberry juice. But his tobacco flavor is....not good. But I haven't let it steep.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Sure thing. :) Just be aware that he doesn't steep his liquids because he mixes them as you ask for it. :) He'll even mix any flavors he has together if you ask. He made me an AWESOME black and blueberry juice. But his tobacco flavor is....not good. But I haven't let it steep.

lol...yes, I've experienced that tobaccos do taste better after at least a couple of weeks.

pdxtechdoctor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
pdxtechdoctor
We now have monthly vape meets at Escape Vapor Lounge... I've checked out some of the other retail stores and most carry minimal stuff. He carries a wide range of stuff including high end mechanicals and rebuildables. If you want to see some of the higher end stuff in person, Escape is the place to go!

https://www.facebook.com/EscapeVaporLounge

It will be posted when next months meet is soon. The word is that he will close off his parking lot and have a BBQ for the August meet.

Every month it gets bigger and we fill the space! First month we had about 20 and his shop was on the smaller side. In between he knocked out the wall and at least doubled his space and last Saturday we had at least 50 people in the shop at one time at its height. Really great turnouts and a really great time.

qreepii

Jul 14, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
I went by the NicStation at Lloyd Center in downtown Portland. As far as PVs they seem to be reselling CE4's for about 20% markup over FastTech. In regards to their juices I picked up the Desert, Sour Apple and the No Flavor VG. Their 30ml bottles sell for $20 each. All their juices are 100% PG. My girlfriend likes the Desert, (I'm more of a VG/smooth vaper) As far as their labelling goes, H = 18mg and XH = 24mg.

I let the Sour Apple steep in hot water for about 12 hours and its tasting pretty good.

kinkolinko

Verified Member
May 17, 2013
United States
Hi guys. I'm a regular at one of the shops down here in California and the owner mentioned that Escape Vapor Lounge is actually their sister store and his sister in law either works there or part owner? If you are looking to stray from the run of the mill eGos and want to get into higher end RBAs this would be the place to go if it's anything like the shop down here. Not from Oregon, but will be visiting Portland next month when my sister has her baby. I'm going to be an uncle!

Oh yeah... shop address is 2121 NE 82nd Ave. Ste #5 POrtland, OR 97220

Cheers! =D

kinkolinko

Verified Member
May 17, 2013
United States
We now have monthly vape meets at Escape Vapor Lounge... I've checked out some of the other retail stores and most carry minimal stuff. He carries a wide range of stuff including high end mechanicals and rebuildables. If you want to see some of the higher end stuff in person, Escape is the place to go!

https://www.facebook.com/EscapeVaporLounge

It will be posted when next months meet is soon. The word is that he will close off his parking lot and have a BBQ for the August meet.

Every month it gets bigger and we fill the space! First month we had about 20 and his shop was on the smaller side. In between he knocked out the wall and at least doubled his space and last Saturday we had at least 50 people in the shop at one time at its height. Really great turnouts and a really great time.

I would love to know when the September vape meet will be. Maybe I can drop on by while I'm up there. Thnx

D0lfin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2011
Vancouver WA
Thanks Sub!
I called Nic Station. They just have disposables and Blu kits. They said they're looking into expanding but aren't sure when they'll be able to :(

Don't forget prices that will make you want to cry! Nice guy though the one time I went. Thank God for the internet!!! :)

Eivind211

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Salem, OR, USA
any vape store's in salem??

I've only been to one dedicated vape store in Salem, it's facebook page is Valley Vapors. I've been in a few times and the guy who runs it is Jeremy, a nice enough guy who knows his stuff. You can sample all their flavors of ejuice, though the selection of mods and such are a little limited. The juice is reasonably priced, I'm probably going over there tomorrow for a new flavor, maybe some other stuff too.

There are a few other places I've seen that have vaping gear, but unless you like incense and a LOT of it, I wouldn't bother, plus their selection of everything is even more limited.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
FoxFur, I think I know how you feel. I live just outside of Fresno Ca, half a million people in and right around there. Two Vape shops. Check you donatable organs at the door, about the only way to afford their prices. If you don't mind dealing via internet. MT Baker Vapor is very reliable. Also try going to the suppliers forum. Here is a link to the sortable list of suppliers. look for anything in the west or northwest. There's a few of them. Hope this helps. I get my eliquid at MT Baker and most of my hardware and Ivape.net very satisfied with both

Forum Suppliers - Sortable List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread