Vaping vertigo, spaced out feeling (Solved, sort of)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iisthebubb

Jan 8, 2021
So when I started vaping last year it made me incredibly dizzy, gave me vertigo and the feeling of being stoned. I am a smoker of 20 years. After I stopped vaping, the effects lasted for almost a month, which is the weirdest part. I searched forums going all the way back to 2009.
This seems to be a very rare issue with about 1-2 people per year having this issue, or at least reporting it. I had blood tests, blood pressure checked, anti dizzy medication, ears checked etc.
I even had a junior doctor in Australia helping me out. I spoke to the national institute of sesation in the UK also.
Contrary to any ideas people have come up with

"nicotine alone does not contain enough alkaloids---a compound that has a physiological effect on long-term smokers---when compared to the amount found in cigarettes where tobacco and other ingredients are present. Dizziness and headrush are common in first-time vapers, and these are caused by the nicotine." Vaper Empire.

It's not a oxygen issue, its not a PG/VG issue, and it's not blood pressure

It's nicotine, pure and simple. Possibly a hyper sensitivy to the absorption method of vaping opposed to smoking.

The only solution I have come up with is to vape 1.5mg 10ml bottled nicotine and take it incredibly slow.
Anything higher than this, or DIY'ing your own juice will result in the dizziness and feeling stoned.
The other solution unfortunatly is to just vape 0mg nic juice which is just rubbish since you will still want to smoke normal anologues.

Unfortunatly doctors will not know what to do or how to help with this (trust me i've tried everything) Especially with the current covid situiation, they have bigger issues to deal with.

So I thought I'd post this here to help others who fall in to the same situation I did, and spent loads of money on trying to figure out the problem. I hope it helps others like myself who have major issues with vaping. I really tried to solve this problem for myself and others. I'm sorry I couldnt truly solve the issue.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread