Status
Not open for further replies.

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Can somebody help me With a link to VZ Dragonfruit? I have never ever heard of the Company VZ before. Thank you from Norway. The person who give me a link, will be my HERO

Hi @fredrikstad - more than glad to share a link to vaping Zone - a terrific vendor of e-cigs/juice with excellent customer service!! Enjoy their stuff! E Cig eGo, E juice, Mods, Cartomizers, Liquid Nicotine, DIY Flavorings from a 2 yr long fan! NancyB (and love the idea of being a hero when simply sharing something I have so enjoyed in my vaping journey!)

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Wow peoples tastes are so different. I ordered about 10 different flavors from VZ and none of them were really good. As they steeped they got worse. I found a real floral chemical like taste to them. This was using the recommended 2.5% ratios. Compared to FA or Capella I thought they were highly overrated. The gourmet lines may be better but the alcohol based flavors you can have. Just my 2 cents!

Reactions: NancyB

Johntodd

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
USA
OK, I've been vaping VZ SC and non-SC flavors since May, and I've got some experience. This group of flavors is my first DIY, and I'm generally very happy with the results.

First thing:
All my flavors seem to need a good long steep. I've got TAB, Seven Star, and French Pipe that are over two months old. I've been vaping them off-and-on since about 2 weeks after mixing. They REALLY come together starting at around 1 month. After two months, I'm in heaven.

Not just tobacco flavors either:

Second Thing:
My “John's TAB” recipe (posted earlier) was disappointing so I set it aside to steep. It was mixed on May 17th. I sampled it again yesterday, and the profile has changed tremendously. I think I will steep it another month and sample again. Looks like it is turning good, after all.

Hope this helps!
-Johntodd

Last edited:
Reactions: Slots

Johntodd

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
USA
Here are some new recipes:

Syndy's Blend no.1
35 drop Pralines and Cream
10 drop Caramel Cream Puff
8 grams Nicotine 100mg/ml
55 milliliter BACKFILLED Vegetable Glycerin

To find a non-menthol and non-tobacco vape for Syndy. Syndy likes it. Not too sweet. Deep rich flavor. Upon Syndy's approval of the test batch, I made a full 2 ounce bottle. Let it steep 2 weeks minimum. After two weeks, we sampled, and were delighted. Like it says, deep and rich and not too sweet.

Morning WTA – for those who need a little extra help.
16 grams Nicotine 100mg/ml
35 drop Honey Flue Cured
35 drop Virginia Flue Cured
55 milliliter BACKFILLED Vegetable Glycerin
8 grams Unflavored DIY WTA (Mother's Milk 24)

This is 24 mg/ml Nic Strong Stuff! I vape one dripper full first thing in the morning. Wonderful, sweet, and satisfying! Let steep 2 weeks minimum, a month is better.

Yes, I'm still doing it in drops. It's all I can do until I get a better scale. Also, notice where it says BACKFILLED VG. I mix in 2 ounce bottles. I put in the flavors and the Nic, and then BACKFILL the VG up to 55 ml of TOTAL FLUID. So, my total amount in 55 ml, INCLUDING the Nic and flavors. (So, it's not quite 55ml of VG.)

Hope this helps!
-Johntodd

Johntodd

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
USA
Here was my first attempt at a RY4, using the flavors I have on hand.
It's not a RY4, but a rich, creamy tobacco dessert vape that turned out wonderful! Notice the dates. This one needs a long steep!

All VZ flavors, 2 ounce batch:

4 grams Nicotine 100mg/ml
5 drop Caramel Cream Puff (CCP)
55 drop Bavarian Cream
55 drop Honey Flue Cured
55 milliliter Vegetable Glycerin

Friday, August 21, 2015
Mixed - CCP is totally dominant and unpleasant.

Wednesday, October 07, 2015
Turned out to be a very nice recipe. Extended steeping has really payed off. The CCP has mellowed.
I get rich chocolate, mild tobacco, and creaminess all expertly blended. This recipe is worthy of duplication.

All gone now! Turned out "uncontrollably delicious"! Too many exclamation points!

Hope this helps;
-Johntodd

Last edited:

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
I have all of these, and I really like the HFC,..I even use it solo.
It has a nice flavor without adding anything :hubba:
Since I use %'s, I'll have to figure this out ... if you post your recipes telling the percentages used, then anyone can make it in any amount they choose, from 3ml to 100ml or more
Percentages are pretty universal, and so easy to enter into a calculator. :thumbs:
Thanks for the suggestion, sounds good.
PS ... tobaccos always take at least 4 weeks to develop and mature .. not like fruits you can vape right away.
Glad you didn't throw it out after the first try :w00t:

Reactions: Johntodd

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
I can't do percentages or weights due to my kitchen scale.
But the above is for a 2 ounce batch.
Thanks anyway ... I'm familiar enough with the flavors to "wing" it.
I find GOOD tobacco recipes are far and few between.
I actually get more flavor variety using them solo.
Too me, getting variety is using each of them solo, or adding a fruit, or something like chocolate or coffee.
Thanks again, have fun in the "lab"

Reactions: Johntodd

Naebo

Nov 10, 2015
Hi everyone ! Newbie to the site here, so please excuse me if I am posting on the wrong forum. Has anyone had any luck with Bomb Pop flavored ejuice ? Rocketfuel version is great but too high in PG for my Kbox mini :-( (cconstantly spewing liquid no matter what coil or wattage I use ). Would love to know if anyone has found a flavorful higher VG one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread