The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VZ Flavors

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by michaelsil1, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. michaelsil1

michaelsil1 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2013
    Los Angeles
    I haven't seen a thread on Vaping Zone Flavors so I wanted to know what Flavors have you found from VZ that you really liked

I just received

VZ-SC Black Tea

VZ-SC Blackberry

VZ-SC Dark Plum

The two Fruits smell really good the Black Tea does not.

2. dannyv45

dannyv45 ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    New Jersey
    SC Cream
    SC Coffee (To die for)

3. glasseye

glasseye Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2012
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    The blackberry is fantastic! 10 drops per 10ml along with 2 drops HS vanilla and some sweetener is very tasty. I've lightened up quite a bit on flavoring lately so YMMV. Compared to HS Blackberry it's more real, the HS is too candyish for my taste.

VZSC Dragon fruit is my latest obsession. 5 stars. Don't put any of the mix in an evod though. lol

I agree, the Black Tea doesn't smell good in the bottle. I was goofing around yesterday and mixed up Black Dragon. Dragon fruit, VZ Blackberry, VZ Black Tea, ECX Black Currant (yes, sometimes I color coordinate my liquids lol), some sweetener and 2 drops lemon juice. It's good but it's not quite there yet. I only used 2 drops Black Tea and I can definitely taste it and it's a nice strong black tea flavor too with just that little bit. I bet it would make a fantastic Blackberry Tea with just BB and BT and some sweetener. Hmmm. :)

I do use a lot of the VZSCs...Beer and Whiskey are great additives to rich tobaccos like Black Cigar and/or desert Ship. Beer does NOT taste like beer though unless it's one of those fruity frou-frou ones, it's kinda light and slightly hoppy.

4. michaelsil1

Mar 21, 2013
    Los Angeles
    I was thinking about a Blackberry Tea. :p

So the Black Tea tastes better once it is mixed?

Is Dragon Fruit really that good? I do have a Pyrex Tank.

I have bought so many Flavors lately I'm in a tizzy.

5. glasseye

Dec 15, 2012
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Yeah, it tastes like tea which is more than I can say for some other tea flavorings. I just used it for the first time yesterday but so far, I like.

6. FinallyQuit

FinallyQuit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2011
    SC
    Funny you should bring this up, I was shopping their site earlier trying to remember which of their flavors I was interested in from my reading on ECF. I need a good coffee flavor in my life, and my extractions are not the ones. Originally went there to purchase some Hangsen flavors, will add in the SC coffee and cream.

7. gtbb

gtbb Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2012
    Cape Coral,Florida
    Glasseye your avatar cracks me up! Sorry to interupt this thread.

8. glasseye

Dec 15, 2012
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    My work here is done. Carry on.
    [​IMG]

9. dannyv45

dannyv45 ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2013
    New Jersey
    You will be glad you did. Best coffee I've had. Start with 1.5%. It's one of 3 ADV's and I'm vaping it right now. Mix it with some deluce de leache 2% and sweetner (Not em) at 2% and its heaven. Can also add a little cocoa for that something extra but either way its heaven.

10. Iffy

Iffy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Florida Suncoast
    Seriously? With over 1,170 posts and ya can't find a VZ FLAVOR thread?

Your ECF search Kung Fu must be weak! C'on Mike, are ya fishin'? Kinda disappointed...

BTW, VZ SC flavs are kick azz!

11. mgmrick

mgmrick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    New York
    Really vz's dragon fruit is a tank cracker? My brother in law has used it for months with kanger t3's never had a cracked tank

12. gtbb

Apr 22, 2012
    Cape Coral,Florida
    Holy no comment.:facepalm:

13. gtbb

Apr 22, 2012
    Cape Coral,Florida
    Wait this just in. I know your right about VZ dragon fruit cracking a tank. I tested Vz and TFA dragon fruit on test tube of Kir's tank material and Vz is clean. Tfa I have some clouding which leads to cracking. So I do suspect it as the new cracker for me anyway. Sorry about that Mgmrick

14. Iffy

Iffy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Florida Suncoast
    gtbb, if I appeared a bit brutal, so be it. No apologies here! Da Vaping Zone flavs have been 'covered' beyond da beyond.

'We' truly try to help those that actually need assistance/guidance. In your case (and many others), if you're just gettin' into da DIY scene, I (and many others) will bend over backwards to answer your inquiries.

But for anyone with any obvious ECF experience (>1K posts), da gloves are off!

Don't let me scare you or anyone else off the DIY e-Liquid forum! I'm just an ol' fart that gets tired of 'babysitting' those that want EVERYTHING 'handed' to 'em.

In your case, I'll gladly take a short cruise down to your neighborhood if ya need any assistance or hardware/jooseware that may keep ya vaping! [​IMG]

15. glasseye

Dec 15, 2012
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    What is the Kir tank made out of gtbb?
    All I know is DF cracked 2 Evods, and so far the T3 is OK after 3 days. For all I know it's the FA Liquid Amber I have it mixed with but I'm not sacrificing any more Evods to find out. lol

16. gtbb

Apr 22, 2012
    Cape Coral,Florida
    If you have not heard of Kir Fanis well no comment. It is tank used on mostly RBA atties. I believe it is PMMA construction but could be wrong at the moment.

17. gtbb

Apr 22, 2012
    Cape Coral,Florida
    Your a funny and iffy person I must say. You can teach me about "jooseware"? Great!

18. Chiku

Chiku Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2013
    Alberta, Canada
    I love VZ fruits, my fav is the SC gourmet strawberries (not strawberry), I vape that one constantly. I also love the SC blackberry (I like it a pt 1.5%), apple cinnamon, orange, blueberry, and key lime. I have found VZ super concentrates, and the Gourmet SC's very easy to work with. Good luck

19. michaelsil1

Mar 21, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Okay you caught me being lazy

20. JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2012
    BELLE VERNON PA.
    ..........................................................................................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.