Status
Not open for further replies.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
The blackberry is fantastic! 10 drops per 10ml along with 2 drops HS vanilla and some sweetener is very tasty. I've lightened up quite a bit on flavoring lately so YMMV. Compared to HS Blackberry it's more real, the HS is too candyish for my taste.

VZSC Dragon fruit is my latest obsession. 5 stars. Don't put any of the mix in an evod though. lol

I agree, the Black Tea doesn't smell good in the bottle. I was goofing around yesterday and mixed up Black Dragon. Dragon fruit, VZ Blackberry, VZ Black Tea, ECX Black Currant (yes, sometimes I color coordinate my liquids lol), some sweetener and 2 drops lemon juice. It's good but it's not quite there yet. I only used 2 drops Black Tea and I can definitely taste it and it's a nice strong black tea flavor too with just that little bit. I bet it would make a fantastic Blackberry Tea with just BB and BT and some sweetener. Hmmm. :)

I do use a lot of the VZSCs...Beer and Whiskey are great additives to rich tobaccos like Black Cigar and/or desert Ship. Beer does NOT taste like beer though unless it's one of those fruity frou-frou ones, it's kinda light and slightly hoppy.

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
Funny you should bring this up, I was shopping their site earlier trying to remember which of their flavors I was interested in from my reading on ECF. I need a good coffee flavor in my life, and my extractions are not the ones. Originally went there to purchase some Hangsen flavors, will add in the SC coffee and cream.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
My work here is done. Carry on.
lol.gif

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Funny you should bring this up, I was shopping their site earlier trying to remember which of their flavors I was interested in from my reading on ECF. I need a good coffee flavor in my life, and my extractions are not the ones. Originally went there to purchase some Hangsen flavors, will add in the SC coffee and cream.

You will be glad you did. Best coffee I've had. Start with 1.5%. It's one of 3 ADV's and I'm vaping it right now. Mix it with some deluce de leache 2% and sweetner (Not em) at 2% and its heaven. Can also add a little cocoa for that something extra but either way its heaven.

gtbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Cape Coral,Florida
Really vz's dragon fruit is a tank cracker? My brother in law has used it for months with kanger t3's never had a cracked tank

Wait this just in. I know your right about VZ dragon fruit cracking a tank. I tested Vz and TFA dragon fruit on test tube of Kir's tank material and Vz is clean. Tfa I have some clouding which leads to cracking. So I do suspect it as the new cracker for me anyway. Sorry about that Mgmrick

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Holy no comment.:facepalm:

gtbb, if I appeared a bit brutal, so be it. No apologies here! Da Vaping Zone flavs have been 'covered' beyond da beyond.

'We' truly try to help those that actually need assistance/guidance. In your case (and many others), if you're just gettin' into da DIY scene, I (and many others) will bend over backwards to answer your inquiries.

But for anyone with any obvious ECF experience (>1K posts), da gloves are off!

Don't let me scare you or anyone else off the DIY e-Liquid forum! I'm just an ol' fart that gets tired of 'babysitting' those that want EVERYTHING 'handed' to 'em.

In your case, I'll gladly take a short cruise down to your neighborhood if ya need any assistance or hardware/jooseware that may keep ya vaping!
thumbsup.gif

gtbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Cape Coral,Florida
gtbb, if I appeared a bit brutal, so be it. No apologies here! Da Vaping Zone flavs have been 'covered' beyond da beyond.

'We' truly try to help those that actually need assistance/guidance. In your case (and many others), if you're just gettin' into da DIY scene, I (and many others) will bend over backwards to answer your inquiries.

But for anyone with any obvious ECF experience (>1K posts), da gloves are off!

Don't let me scare you or anyone else off the DIY e-Liquid forum! I'm just an ol' fart that gets tired of 'babysitting' those that want EVERYTHING 'handed' to 'em.

In your case, I'll gladly take a short cruise down to your neighborhood if ya need any assistance or hardware/jooseware that may keep ya vaping!
thumbsup.gif
Your a funny and iffy person I must say. You can teach me about "jooseware"? Great!

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
Really vz's dragon fruit is a tank cracker? My brother in law has used it for months with kanger t3's never had a cracked tank

Now that would be news.....
..........................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread