The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapor City on Polk St in SF

Discussion in 'SF Bay Area' started by john0821, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. john0821

john0821 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2012
    Bay Area
    Has anyone been to Vapor City on Polk in SF? I drove by it the other day but couldn't stop by. I believe they just had a grand opening.

2. sofauxboho

sofauxboho Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    I didn't know there was a new shop in SF! What's the cross street?

I can't find any info on it online.

3. john0821

Dec 12, 2012
    Bay Area
    I couldn't find any info either. After looking on Google Maps, I remember it to be on the southwest corner (well maybe the 2nd or 3rd store from the corner) of Polk and Pine. I'll probably stop by sometime this weekend.

4. eratikmind

eratikmind Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Can't find any info on it, as well. Please let us know how your visit turned out.

5. sofauxboho

sofauxboho Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    I stopped by the other day. Here's their Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vapor-City/570804859604669

They're at:
    1347 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA 94109
    Cross street is Sutter

Hours are every day, 11am-6pm.

They also just put up their website:
    Welcome to Vapor City

Impressions: It seems like a nice little shop. They have a good selection of eGo batteries, including Vision Twists, JoyeTech Spinners, passthroughs, and some of those ones with designs on the casings. Their high end mod is the eVic, which wasn't available locally previously.

They have an ok selection of clearomizers, mainly Kanger T3s. No RBAs or cartotanks.

The big thing for me is juice: They're going to carry Velvet Cloud, so I'll finally be able to buy our best local juice at a B&M! They also have It Is Vapor juice.

In short, nothing earth shattering, but a real step up in selection from the other local shops. I'll be going here to buy juice.

6. KrazycorpS

KrazycorpS Full Member

Good to know. I'm heading to San Fran next week and looking for some good ejuice and maybe a Kanger T3 aswell.

7. eratikmind

Thank you. I may stop by there, tomorrow.

8. john0821

Dec 12, 2012
    Bay Area
    I stopped by today, and I like this shop. The shop owner's name is Tom, and he seems to have been vaping for a while but is new to products. Much has been said above regarding what is stocked here. The house juices are made locally on the peninsula, and they also carry juice by Liqua and Velvet Cloud Vapor. This is a definite step up in comparison to Vapor Den who only carries a few eGo twists and Stardusts. Vapor City also puts the rubber caps on top of the samples. Tom told me that he's trying to expand his product line, but I think it'll be mainly clearos and maybe a few more mods. Great to have a local brick and mortar where I can get some clearos and some good juice. I hope he starts carrying cartos and atomizers.

9. Mrrickyyap

Mrrickyyap Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Those dudes are cool. Got hella 18350 batteries. Juice isn't cheaper than tasty vapor. But hey. Way better than vapor den

10. eratikmind

How much were the 18350 batteries?

Andy

11. john0821

Dec 12, 2012
    Bay Area
    Give them a call.

12. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Full Member

May 16, 2013
    San Francisco, CA USA
    Thanks for the information, sofauxboho.

I live only about 4 blocks from a B&M? I had no idea...well, that's great!

(Excepting for the inevitable impact this will be on my pocketbook, that is....) :p

Info appreciated. I'll drop by in the next day or so and post my impressions.

Cheers~

13. josho

josho Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2012
    CA
    It is vapor's juice is quality stuff, a bit pricy though.

If they carry velvet clouds stuff it's worth a visit.

14. Dunvegan

Dunvegan Full Member

May 16, 2013
    San Francisco, CA USA
    True dat, josho.

Hey, maybe Vapor Cloud will beta test their vapes at Vapor City, and we can all be happy little vaping test crash dummies.

...well, a girl can dream, can't she...:vapor:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.