Vapor Flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
I wanted to say thank you to Jason at Vapor Flow for his excellent customer service. I was having trouble on the site with pymt during his July4 sale. I sent him an email pretty late at night with the problem. I ended up calling him, trouble shot a few things then called him back at 1230 at night! He took my order over the phone.

I dont know how many suppliers on here would do that--but he did.

Thanks again Jason...

:)

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
And a follow up....(short version)

I got the WB and a Drip Tip--great shipping time..and an extra bottle of juice to try(always good).

Ordered the UPDATED version of the WB--silly me didnt know that ment shorter needle.(I already have one WB so I just assumed same needle) So I call Jason, of course he is very helpful and lets me know all is well thats the way it should be.(thus the updated version..lol)

For whatever reason it just didnt seem to work so well with my atty's or carto's. Sent Jason an email and he explained why this may happen. Said he would get me the original needle size in the mail today--and he did.

To me this showes better customer service than if I received a perfect unit with no problems. Silly I know. A small problem allows a supplier a place to shine...VAPORFLOW DID!!!

Thank you once again Jason--I will be a return customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread