Vapor Gearbest - Black Friday Celebration - Gift Cards Giveaway (24th Nov. to 29th Nov.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
I really have mixed feelings about a "most likes" contest. I liked everyone's post but TBH on creativity alone @Ramsay Bolton set the tone with a funny photoshop. I think @Asylumsix took it to the next level with adding Greyjoy in there. Pretty dang funny and creative.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
#NOT AN ENTRY

I really have mixed feelings about a "most likes" contest. I liked everyone's post but TBH on creativity alone @Ramsay Bolton set the tone with a funny photoshop. I think @Asylumsix took it to the next level with adding Greyjoy in there. Pretty dang funny and creative.
When the snow hits the ground here up north it's either get creative and keep busy or go insane, either way I'm pretty far down on the list :(

Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
When the snow hits the ground here up north it's either get creative and keep busy or go insane, either way I'm pretty far down on the list :(

Black Friday hoser shopping in Canada eh?

asylumsix hoser.jpg

Last edited:

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Entry 1 of 1

Tagging @Roadtrip635 , @gadgetkeith and @tejas .

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving and Black Friday, but I did find it amusing to come across such images:
post-31629-black-friday-thankful-for-what-VlZb.jpeg

The only time you'll find me battling the crowds is when I leave my Christmas shopping for Christmas Eve.. Not a pleasant experience..

Thanks for the tag @BamaBabe4Ever and @iamtezr .
Thanks to GearBest and @krystal00 for the contest; 'tis funny I did not picture a Krystal for an Edward :)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's there now on post #3!. ;) Much appreciated!. :D
you are welcome......I don't know why some took and some didn't........I hope they just decide to do a random drawing........

tejas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
East Texas
Entry 1 of 1

Tagging @Roadtrip635 , @gadgetkeith and @tejas .

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving and Black Friday, but I did find it amusing to come across such images:
post-31629-black-friday-thankful-for-what-VlZb.jpeg

The only time you'll find me battling the crowds is when I leave my Christmas shopping for Christmas Eve.. Not a pleasant experience..

Thanks for the tag @BamaBabe4Ever and @iamtezr .
Thanks to GearBest and @krystal00 for the contest; 'tis funny I did not picture a Krystal for an Edward :)

Thanks for the tag, but I don't figure I have a snowball's chance, in a popularity contest. ;)
I don't do Black Friday. Once, the wife and I went to snag a flat screen TV for a great price. We swore before we even got out of the store, never again. A few days later we were in the same store... same TV, same price.

Sometimes Krystal is June. o_O

Last edited:

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Thanks for the tag, but I don't figure I have a snowball's chance, in a popularity contest. ;)
I don't so Black Friday. Once, the wife and I went to snag a flat screen TV for a great price. We swore before we even got out of the store, never again. A few days later we were in the same store... same TV, same price.

Sometimes Krystal is June. o_O

Do what I do and do your BF shopping in comfort from behind your keyboard!.

Krystal -> June -> Edward -> And ? after Edward is promoted :unsure:

krystal00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2015
vapor.gearbest.com
ATTENTION MY FRIENDS ! ! !

Our giveaway are suppose to be fun for our friends. This contest was for most liked pictures not friend. Jealousy and scheme I hear about are spoiling this. :(

:rules:

Because I cannot edit the first post to change the rules, I will put the notice here.

New winners selection method

ALL 3 WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN BY RANDOM NOT MOST LIKES ! ! !

We will choose this way from now on so all our friends have a chance to win. This is holidays time when peoples are happy.

Good luck to every one have more friends join and have fun

Edward

CyUj522VIAEb2pA.jpg

Last edited:

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
#NOT AN ENTRY

Our giveaway are suppose to be fun for our friends. This contest was for most liked pictures not friend. Jealousy and scheme I hear about are spoiling this. :(

Because I cannot edit the first post to change the rules, I will put the notice here.

We will choose this way from now on so all our friends have a chance to win. This is holidays time when peoples are happy.

Edward

View attachment 617479
Woot! There is a chance after all :D

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC

Edward

View attachment 617479
YAY!! Then everyone has an equal chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread