Vapor Station - Dover - A Pleasant Surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yokymo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
So I went into my free sample of Dover from Vapor Station. I didn't know what to expect since I'm not a big tobacco flavor guy. But here is a link to the thread to try some free goodies.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor-station/329822-free-liquid-samples-first-timers.html

Now for my opinion of this flavor..

The website describes it as: Dover is an exceptional, robust flavor boasting heavy notes of cranberry infused with a deep, satisfying, and very popular Syrian tobacco blend: Latakia.

So I tried it on my Ego Twist at 4v with a SR 2.5 atomizer. 5mg strenght

Color of Juice: Dark

Smell: Cranberryish

So while vaping it's a really smooth vape at this strength. To me vapor is pretty good.

Taste: cranberry juice with a slight hint of tobacco to round out the flavor. It reminds me kinda of that smell you use to get when someone would be smoking cherry tobacco in a pipe. It very tasty. As someone who doesnt care for tobacco flavors, this is one i could see myself buying.

I really dont know how else to describe it but cranberry juice with a hint of tobacco, it just works. It works really well, not over powering on the tobacco side which makes it an easy vape for me. Could I vape this all day?? Yes, I may actually drop some of this into one of my clearos, it's that good.

So for me, where to i rank it.. for my taste buds i would give it a 3.5-4 outta 5. its pretty tasty and I was very pleasantly surprised.

This may be someone for e-pipe smokers to check out or anyone to check out. I am pretty picky on what I like and dont like but when someone pleasantly surprises me.. well I must tell everyone about it.

Check out their website for more info on their juices.

Home page

Thanks for spending time to read my opinion on this juice, but since i was surprised I had to share.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
So while vaping it's a really smooth vape at this strength.

What strength was it?

What level of sweetness should someone expect?
Is it more like that of cranberry juice or is it more like cranberry jelly?

Thanks for the review, this flavor sounds interesting and most people would have missed it without this mention.

Yokymo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
What strength was it?

What level of sweetness should someone expect?
Is it more like that of cranberry juice or is it more like cranberry jelly?

Thanks for the review, this flavor sounds interesting and most people would have missed it without this mention.

Sorry thought i put the strength, i got it at 5mg strength.

i dont find it too sweet, i found it at a nice balance of sweet, cranberry and tobacco.. I find it cranberry juice sweet, the store bought stuff (Kinda ocean spray cranberry juice (I think that would be a good comparison))

I cant compare it to cranberry jelly, i cant even remember the last time i had cranberry jelly...lol

I just refilled my vision nano with it, i love it... i woulda dropped it in my kangers but they are full of other juices.

Yea, when i didnt see it on the website I contacted them about it and they said it was a trial flavor but now cause of the good feedback they got on it, they put it on the website and will be releasing a 30ml bottle of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread