Vapor4Life amazing customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassymamar1

Feb 27, 2010
Macon, Ga.
I am a newbie and am on my 4th day vaping. I was a die hard smoker and did not even want to quit smoking but knew I needed to for my health. E-cigs are the absolute best thing I've ever found. Came to this forum for research before I ordered and was steered to Vapor4Life by some members. Wanted to thank everyone for the good advise. Have received every order I have made in 2-3 days. In addition to the fast service every order I get includes some sort of freebie. I am definately gonna stick with them. Really loving Vapolife.:hubba:r

Malacha

Feb 21, 2010
Lincolnton, NC
sassymamar1, I know how ya feel. Finding this board and V4L has been a life saver. Everyone is friendly and supportive here. V4L customer support and product couldn't be better. I could go on and on, but welcome :)

v4llogo2.jpg

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I am a newbie and am on my 4th day vaping. I was a die hard smoker and did not even want to quit smoking but knew I needed to for my health. E-cigs are the absolute best thing I've ever found. Came to this forum for research before I ordered and was steered to Vapor4Life by some members. Wanted to thank everyone for the good advise. Have received every order I have made in 2-3 days. In addition to the fast service every order I get includes some sort of freebie. I am definately gonna stick with them. Really loving Vapolife.:hubba:r

Thank you very much, we will keep making or V4L products better, and better:D

Steve:cool:

Ken V4L

Moved On
Mar 10, 2010
Denver, CO
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Spam-- Also 2nd ID of banned member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread