Wow! I am just amazed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottro

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Youngstown, OH
Placed an order on Saturday afternoon, and it arrived today. super fast as always. And yes, the USPS tracking system is awful. It's not Steve's fault.

I had told Steve in an email that I was currently unemployed but would be placing my next order as soon as I came into some money. He told me to mention that in my order comments, so I did.

I got a royalty check (i've written a couple books) and placed my order last week, with special instructions to keep the package small since it was going to my tiny PO Box.

Not only did V4L send my package EXACTLY as requested, but Steve threw in a bunch of freebies (like he usually does, but this time I got even more). No other company I've ever done business with does that. No one else goes that far with customer service and satisfaction. I am just amazed with every order I receive.

so thanks again guys for the amazing service and freebies. I REALLY need it these days as I sit here all day looking for work (anyone need a writer/editor?). there's not much pleasure in my life these days, but Steve has made sure that I have a good vape to get me through.

You guys are the absolute best! Thank you SO much. Again!

Scott

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Awww, very nice! But not surprising - Steve has a heart of gold! I am glad he took care of you! And good luck on the job front too! So many people facing hard times these days! One of my brother in laws is in construction which has virtually dried up since the recession here in California. Tough times for sure! Glad that Steve took care of you!

Rugger

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2009
Cincinnati, Ohio
At one time or another, I've done business with almost every supplier on this forum. Many are very good...some are even excellent, but I can honestly say that in my opinion, Steve stands far above everyone else.

Steve's genuine concern for his customer's satisfaction is second to none...and it shows in everything he does.
When you order from Steve, you can rest assured that you will receive the best product possible, you'll receive it quickly, and any concerns that might arise will be handled immediately and without question...no wonder everyone smiles!

RyGuy

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Colorado
No, but It's always been something I've wanted to get into.

I have a couple of gigs coming up that I may be able to use your skills on. I'll keep you posted, but I may want to take a look at your resume and or portfolio pretty soon. I'll PM you if and when it happens;)

Man, ECF is better for networking than FaceBook LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread