Vapor4life-Get no Know me, Get to know You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Great Bump, Kimmy. Thanks.

I want a lady pipe too!

I just tried 10 lady pipes again, now with manual switch, still running 50-60% broken. When ya get a good one, it is fine, but.......V4L cannot, and will not drop our standards:evil:

Thanks

Steve:cool:

Andeyes, we have come a long way, we now have a Family over 10,000 strong, and growing every day:hubba:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hi,

I am Steve Smilin, I would like to introduce myself to those of you, who have not yet, gotten to know me. I would also like to begin a journey, which we, together, help make our lives, and those around us better, healthier, happier.

I have been around here for 6 months now. In that time I have learned much, met very cool people, and have gotten mucho healthier. I used to smoke 4-6 packs of kool green soft packs day. I was chain smoking while trading S&P futures at my computer, not even thinking about what I was doing to myself. I was using advair 2 times a day(steroid), and albuterol many more(asthma inhaler).

I had found out about ecigs late last spring/summer, while at a bar. the owner saw me going outside every 10 minutes, and missing much of the cubs/sox series on the big screen. He came up and showed me a revolutionary new product known as the electronic cigarette. It was an Njoy. He said I could smoke it inside, and it would give me the nicotine, I needed, and was legal, for use indoors. He sold me one for 140 plus 25 for 5 cartridges. I was told the cartridge would last for 1-2 packs of cigarettes and the 5 pack would be almost a carton.

I decided, along with my buddy, Chris, we would cough up the dough, and give it a try. We actually stayed inside, puffing on this thing for about an hour, which was an amazing feat, due to normally taking many "smoke breaks" per hour. We only went out for 1 break until we left.

Due to the cost, and not really understanding what I had been introduced to, I used this device very sparingly. I had no Idea about these forums, or any other company's selling these amazing, lifesaving(mine) devices. I had an issue with the atomizer a few weeks later, and received a replacement from the bar owner, who told me the guy who dropped them off, never came back(I wanted to get a few more cheaper). It was a funny time. I did not get much vapor, but, I did get the feeling in my throat, I was smoking. I googled njoy, as well as njpy discounts, and bout another one for 20% off, I think it was like 100 bucks, plus 2 5 packs menthol highs carts for 4 bucks a cart. Wow, they tasted pretty good, but, still, the $$$, and knowledge of use, kept me using these just for indoor bar/restaurant/golf course/sporting events. Not in the car/home et.

A few months went by, when I was really busy with my father being very ill. I was running around crazy to the hospital, and back, trading, stressed out. Chain smoking whenever I had the chance to smoke. I was buying about 3 cartons a week. In Sept, My Dad passed away, and I became more depressed than ever.

It was 3:15 in the afternoon on Friday Sept 12th I believe, I actually counted the empty packs of kools......there was 4 empty, and a 5th, with just a few cigs left. I had my albuterol next to me, and I was wheezing. I had just been thru burying my Dad, and I was staring at the computer, KILLING myself. I GOTTA CHANGE.

I knew I had to cut down big time. I went online, and ordered Njoys latest greatest Njoy pro/carts. I pulled out my 3 Njoy pen styles. I put the kools down, and started to concentrate on cutting down kools. A few hours later, 2 of em died. I was going nutz. I googled electronic cigarettes, and Low and Behold, I found our pal Lea ford on you tube, vaping like a madman. Thanks Leaford. It was late at night, and his bird caused my dog to bark, causing my wife to wake up et. et. I learned that there was So much more to these than I thought.

I also found this Fabulous forum that night. I was reading all the treads, spending countless hours, upon hours. I started ordering form everyone.
Jane, Katie, Jeff, Steve, Ludo, Ebay,......I wanted to have em all yesterday......some of you know what I mean. I was jonesing. I was impatient. I wanted it NOW. I paid for overnight shipping from a vender, upon receiving it, I flooded the atomizer, and killed it. I emailed the closest sellers to Chicago, I was desperate, I was down to about a pack a day, I was seriously not wanting to buy another carton of kools. Katie called me, said she could ship, but, it was too late for sat delivery. I reached out to Jane, she let me come over, and was Fabulous to me.

Jane taught me so much, I am forever in her debt. She showed me the "art" of esmoking/vaping.

I could go on, and on, about the fabulous people, and resources, on this forum. But, to really get it, you must experience it for yourself.

Since, that fine weekend, I had cut my kool smoking down so much, and increased my vaping, something strange was starting to happen...I was enjoying analog less, and less...and enjoying vaping more and more. It was so funny to have 4 6 plug power strips and 24 battery chargers going at all times.....I was using 12 pen styles, 1 after another, so I did not over heat the atomizers. Yes, I am an addict. Y?, It is just me, I obsess over much of what I enjoy, jusdafacts jack.

I learned the "art" of the vapor. I was on the golf course in early Oct. with my buddy Scott. I had 2 kools left, I had a dozen pen styles in my portable green plastic 5 cigar/humidor, I have always smoked 1 cigarette per hole, for as long as I remember. Only time I did not, was when I smoked a torpedo(Monte Cristo, ho yo de Monterey, cohiba, diplomatico)
This was the 1st time in over 30 years I did not bring at least a pack of cigs with me. I smoked 1 on the 1st hole, and vaped for the next 8. I smoked my 2nd on the 9th, having to restock my cart with libations. I vaped for the next 6 holes, ran into another 4some on a par 3, where I was offered a kool from another golfer. It tasted like SH**T. I was smiling, I had come to the point where I did not enjoy analog, anymore. I have not bought any cigarettes since that wondrous day on the GC.

My wife found a half pack of kools under our bed, a few weeks later. I lit one up, took 2 puffs, they tasted like crap, I thru the lit cig in the toilet, crumples the rest, and VAPED ON TO THIS DAY.....

Folks, I am sorry for the long rant, but, It helps to get it out.

I am like a man possessed, on a mission to find the finest in vaping, regardless, of cost. this journey has taken me from the moss produced and often overpriced garbage, top the custom, little produced like some of the smaller international manufacturers here on the board. I have bought, and tried, most of everything available on the market today.

I am buying, trying, and reselling to some stores, clubs, and restaurants

I am going to try to be as honest, up front, and inexpensive as possible

I am working on my web site, which will be up within a few weeks

I look forward to establishing new relationships, which will grow into the future.

My goal is to provide you with the best products, for the least cost.

Here is a sample of what Is available today, ready to ship on Monday. The prices quoted include shipping, and pay pal. Quantities are limited to stock in hand. Shipping will be USPS priority mail.

The prices I will quote will e including pay pal/shipping

1st Vapor4life offering-
Lady Pipe RS-888 a few left, these are new in sealed box, black body, black atomizer, 2 battery's, 1 charger, 5 cartridges.

$68.00 USD including shipping/paypal

2nd Vapor4life offering-

Loong totem V9 clone Disposable atomizer with 2 battery's, 1 usb charger, 12 cartridges included. This is my current analog type favorite for ease of use, due to 2 piece construction/ 1 battery, and 1 combined atomizer which has built in fluid. These are fabulous when the cart/atomizer is perfect. I got these in last Friday. I will never sell, until I know what I am selling, due to original manufacturing standards.

I have found these to have approximate. 20% sub par rate on atomizer's, so, I increase quantity by 20% to adapt.

If you have watched Leafords video review on
like type, you will understand, they are not perfected yet. I do want you to know the failure rate. I am not a do it yourself type of guy, so I just use me, and toss em. I understand you can refill these, but, I do not.

The colors are Green for 24 mg, and White for 16 mg.

The flavors are Marlboro, Coffee, Mint, Cola. The battery's come in Silver, and Black with gold lines. they are solid, and last for hours.

I love these

You can choose 2 silver or black(red led), or 1 of each. Please let me know what strength you need, as these are for serious people. again 24 mg, 16 mg. Flavors I will make sure you get at least 5 what you ask for. I have limited carts right now, and am waiting shipment.

These are being sold for as high 150 for less than what you have here.

I have been told by a few select on the forum they prefer these by a large margin due to throat hit, vs smooth. these are NOT for smooth smokers.

69.50.. 2 battery, 12 cartridges/atomizers shipped to continental USA

3rd Vapor4life offering

The latest and greatest David Yang 901 style with larger cartridge, larger atomizer, new battery in either bright metallic blue(red led), or silver(red led). These are pretty damn good, especially with the dura cartridges. These are truly gorgeous silver-stainless/red led, and metallic blue/red led,

Atomizers, batteries, are not interchangeable with other 901 designs, the charger is 303 from same factory Joyetech uses. Batteries seem to last longer than DSE 901, RN 4072, series. The atomizer is a little shorter, and battery a little longer.
These are gonna make you smile, especially for the deal.
2 battery, 2 atomizer, charger, including shipping, pay pal........

49.25.... USD silver or blue, or 1 of each/////10 cart bonus of your choice, 36mg, 18mg, 8mg

4th Vapor4life deal of the day

My longtime favorite vaping machine, the DSE 801 by David Yang, which has been reviewed by all the majors, and unequivocally given thumbs up, BOMB. These are drop dead gorgeous in black/blue led. Included will be 2 battery 1 atomizer, charger,

41.50 plus 10 extra carts 36mg, 18mg, 8mg

Sorry for the long post, just wanted you to get to know the obsessed Steve Smilin

Skype smilinenterprise

Paypal bichonf@aol.com

smilinenterprise@aol.com

vapor4life website will be up witin a few weeks

Good luck in your journey, my friends, and VAPE-ON

Yep, we come a LOOONG way:evil:

Steve

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
SEEMS LIKE ONLY YESTERDAY THAT I HAD TAKEN MY FIRST PUFF OF AN ECIG AND THE MAGIC STARTED TO HAPPEN.
SO MUCH HAS, HAPPENED IN THAT SHORT TIME, FAM. :eek:

WE HAVE GONE THROUGH ROUGH TIMES AND HAPPY TIMES. BEEN KNOCKED DOWN AND GOT BACK UP AGAIN. :thumb::thumb:

V4L IS HERE TO STAY AND MY MISSION REMAINS TO HELP AS MANY SMOKERS MAKE THE SWITCH AS I POSSILBY CAN. :shock:

HOW HAS YOUR VAPE JOURNEY BEEN AND WHERE HAS IT LED YOU TO LEARN ABOUT YOURSELF.

I HAVE LEARNED, AND BEEN HUMBLE AND THANKFUL FOR MY FAM HERE.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread