Vapor4life-Get no Know me, Get to know You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
I just tested that out, and what do you know, the threads fit perfectly! But there's no airflow, and when I loosen it enough to get airflow, I lose contact. It might work with some 901 batteries, if they allow enough airflow, but it's a no-go with any of mine. But the VK batteries will power a 901 atomizer, so they're dual-purpose. ;) AND, the atomizers will work on a Screwdriver, and get just barely enough airflow for mouth-puffing, albeit a hard draw.

Hmm, sounds like a whole new era of mods is on the horizon.. Thanks for that info Leaford!

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Just wondering if you've actually tested these carts on a working screwdriver. They don't work on mine - but perhaps we have slightly different threads.
I don't have the right batteries, but I can use it for wispy vapor with a crv batt, and I got some vapor out of a cartridge.

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
Steve, or anyone that may know. I have the V4L 801 Penstyle. I love it, nice smooth draw, plenty of vapor, but the atomizer is popping and crackling all over the place, and the juice is going realy fast. For the hell of it, I restuffed one of the carts, and got pretty much the same results. Any thoughts?? Steve - do you have any atomizers I can buy for back up in case this one eats it?

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Steve, or anyone that may know. I have the V4L 801 Penstyle. I love it, nice smooth draw, plenty of vapor, but the atomizer is popping and crackling all over the place, and the juice is going realy fast. For the hell of it, I restuffed one of the carts, and got pretty much the same results. Any thoughts?? Steve - do you have any atomizers I can buy for back up in case this one eats it?

of course:cool:no prob:Dlet me know:shock:

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
Steve,

Great story....I did not smoke as much as you, but I know the feeling of wheezing and worrying that you are going to die. My quality of life has improved 1000x since i started to vape 2 weeks ago.

Nice job on being honest about the products you sell as well. I appreciate the information about failure rate etc. You seem committed to running an honest business, and to me that is very important.

Looking forward to the website...I will DEFINITELY check it out.

Wishing you many long years of health and happiness, and congrats on 145 days smoke free!!

-Cal

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Steve,

Great story....I did not smoke as much as you, but I know the feeling of wheezing and worrying that you are going to die. My quality of life has improved 1000x since i started to vape 2 weeks ago.

Nice job on being honest about the products you sell as well. I appreciate the information about failure rate etc. You seem committed to running an honest business, and to me that is very important.

Wishing you many long years of health and happiness, and congrats on 145 days smoke free!!

-Cal

Thanks,

Been vapin for over 6 monthss now, no mo Kools fo me:cool:

www.vapor4life.com

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I ordered some today to use on my 901 mods. I left the centre post on the battery connector open for better airflow so it should work fine. I've got one mod running on 6+volts.....once I pick up my head off the floorI'll report on their effectiveness on such a mod. :)

I just tested that out, and what do you know, the threads fit perfectly! But there's no airflow, and when I loosen it enough to get airflow, I lose contact. It might work with some 901 batteries, if they allow enough airflow, but it's a no-go with any of mine. But the VK batteries will power a 901 atomizer, so they're dual-purpose. ;) AND, the atomizers will work on a Screwdriver, and get just barely enough airflow for mouth-puffing, albeit a hard draw.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Steve,

-Cal

Thanks for the kind words, I do get tired of all the BS out there. I believe in transparancy. I hope more customers read the first post of this thread to see what Vapor4Life is all about.

Folks, please read about My journey.....where I have been, and why Vapor4life is here, as it is today.

It is about my PASSION to find the ABSOLUTE best vaping machine, for MYSELF.....with honesty about all the problems, and issues, including why this is Da/KING:Dof Personal Vaporizers.

Vape-on

Smilin:cool:

www.vapor4life.com

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
I'm glad you bumped this Kimmy. It is a wonderful story.

EXCEPT, it could be dangerous to bump a thread with the word SALE when there is no current sale lol. Could lead to an angry mob! :p :p :p

I know! I realized that after I bumped it. But I think its fairly easy to realize its an old post. But the title might get people excited, hahaha

Yeah... the site has been live for one year as of yesterday, and I completely forgot to mention it. I can't believe it's been a year already, man has it gone fast. It has been a wild ride, but I have loved almost every minute of it.

You guys have come so far!!! It's crazy!!! If you can expand this much in a year, I'm willing to be 2 years its going to be even more unbelievable:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread