• Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I've been to Many Auctions for Manufacturing Companies over the years. It is Fun to put in a $5,000 Bid on a $75,000 CNC Mill (never won of course). Or to pick up a Digital Height Gauge for Pennies on the Dollar.

But I always felt Sad when the auction would turn to the Office Equipment.

486.jpg

Wooden - L - Shaped Desk | Online Auctions | Proxibid

Sure it is Nice to get a Huge Desk for nothing. But it is such a Stark Reminder that someone wasn't coming into work on Monday. Or going to get a Check on Friday.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    I went to auction site. It was sort of like walking through a ghost town or an abandoned house. Thinking of who was here, their lives and aspirations. In thinking of Vapor 4 Life, you realize that this all happened by a deliberate decision of a government to eliminate a legal business no longer in favor.

I've been to Many Auctions for Manufacturing Companies over the years. It is Fun to put in a $5,000 Bid on a $75,000 CNC Mill (never won of course). Or to pick up a Digital Height Gauge for Pennies on the Dollar.

But I always felt Sad when the auction would turn to the Office Equipment.

486.jpg

Wooden - L - Shaped Desk | Online Auctions | Proxibid

Sure it is Nice to get a Huge Desk for nothing. But it is such a Stark Reminder that someone wasn't coming into work on Monday. Or going to get a Check on Friday.

Last edited:

jtomalley

May 28, 2013
    Los Angeles, CA
    I hope Steve wasn’t sick. I haven’t seen anything about or from him in a long time.
    Does anyone know if they liquidated the rest of their stock? I’d buy up every XL smileomizer they had available if I could. My battery from V4L is still good, but nobody makes Kr808 threaded carts or tanks in the large size any more

Reactions: K9Luvr

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    @jtomalley - I don't know if you'd be interested in the Vapor4Life Vape Zeus 510 Smileomizers with the 510 connection, but some ARE currently available as singles (more than a few available) and as a 5/pack (only 3 packs left). They're sold on the UK website below. They ship to many countries around the world, but....unfortunately, the US isn't 1 of them. However, IF you have a friend or relative in the UK, or know an ECF member in the UK who might agree to help you by ordering them and then shipping them on to you in the US...it would be possible to get some of them.

Vapor Zeus 510 Smileomizer

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

How sad. V4L was my first e-cig vendor and my very first ECF subforum--in those days we didn't have to post in NM forum first. I don't even remember if we even had a NM forum.

So many good and helpful people posted in Steve's subforum. End of an era. Thanks for letting us know, Z. :cry:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    How sad. V4L was my first e-cig vendor and my very first ECF subforum--in those days we didn't have to post in NM forum first. I don't even remember if we even had a NM forum.

So many good and helpful people posted in Steve's subforum. End of an era. Thanks for letting us know, Z. :cry:

Yeah... I felt the same way when Tasty Vapor and Xtreme Vapour Closed. Both of which played a Huge Role in Getting me Off Cigarettes. And getting Me into DIY.

Seems like just about All of the Old Guard is Gone.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    My old favorite, DIYFlavorshack is still in business, but they no longer sell ready to vape juice anymore. A lot of the flavors that I loved from them are gone. I don't buy premixed juice anymore as I DIY, but I hate that those flavors are gone. I am glad that they have managed to keep their doors open.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA

I feel the same. V4L was the reason I was able to quit smoking, I LOVED their Red Energy and Pomegranate juices Sad cuz this company really wanted to help people quit smoking during vaping early days.

librarob1987

Feb 2, 2012
    Long Pond, PA
    I'm just finding out today that vapor4life is gone. I was a customer for a decade. Since this Vape mail ban I've been going to a local vape shop and my experience basically im not a happy camper. I decided to try to get in touch with V4L to see if they figured out some kind of solution so I can purchase their product again just to find their site was missing and phone numbers not working. This to me is a very sad day. I dont know what the hell to do now. I vaped virginia, kent & newport flavors. The local vape shop had Virginia now they discontinue it and all there other flavors I don't like. I'm miserable.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    This to me is a very sad day. I dont know what the hell to do now. I vaped virginia, kent & newport flavors. The local vape shop had Virginia now they discontinue it and all there other flavors I don't like. I'm miserable.

Did you see the link to madvapes for possible V4L eliquid alternatives in the second post of this thread?

It's rough when you don't keep up with the ecig market for even just 2 years then come back to find out the landscape is 100% different. I don't have a solution for you, but good luck.

librarob1987

Feb 2, 2012
    Long Pond, PA
    Did you see the link to madvapes for possible V4L eliquid alternatives in the second post of this thread?

It's rough when you don't keep up with the ecig market for even just 2 years then come back to find out the landscape is 100% different. I don't have a solution for you, but good luck.
    Thank You I'll check out madvapes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread