VAPORBOMB is....well the BOMB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mi528hz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Reno
A month ago when I started vaping, I found this thread and, took Mutts advice. I ordered 4 flavors from Vaporbomb. Cinnabomb being one of them, I love it! so does the girlfriend, this is all she vapes. I have ordered from 4 vendors so far and, I will be going back to Vaporbomb first! Thanks for this thread Mutt. P.S. the Virginia tobacco is awesome also.

AfterGlow

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2010
Detroit
Started reading this thread after seeing vaporbomb mentioned on another one, all I can say is, you people are insane! I made it through about 11 pages and just had to stop reading. All of these sound SO good. The only problem is not at this point I have even less of an idea of what to order. After Mutt's first 2 reviews I though "ok that was kind of alot, so that will probably be it out of him" and then they just keep on coming!!! Huge lists, your crazy Mutt, but I dig it. Now to go find my juice flavors...

ladyzr

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Pennsylvania
You know I haven't read this entire thread but this seems to be the only vendor where the juice is good upon arrival. No seeping required. Everything I have ordered I have been pleasantly pleased!! I'm looking for a really sweet juice that leaves a sweet taste haven't quite gotten there but I'm really fond of French vanilla and apple pie.

faeriekari

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
El Dorado, KS
Been a while since I have done any reviews. I have a couple I need to post up, but I ended up with a flavor that is going to get a spotlight review. Of course, the flavor is the Fire N Ice.

I was working my way through your review thread looking for some new VB flavors to try and with all your raves of Cinnabomb, I kept wondering "what about Fire N Ice?" Glad to see you have tried it as well. It was one of our first flavors to try and remains a favorite. Have you tried the V's Fruit Cooler? I ordered 2 of them. One with Key Lime and one with Wild Cherry. I like to mix them. My own cherry limeade cooler! It's the .. bomb :D

faeriekari

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
El Dorado, KS
And I made another order today after reading all this. I couldn't resist. I ordered Root Beer, Bomb'nd Joy, Strawberry Waffle, and Apple. Also restocked our Fire N Ice and Harry's Irish Cream. I used to smoke menthol analogs. I've been ok with Shade Menthol but it's not the perfect menthol vape for me. So after reading your thoughts on Virginia Menthol, I ordered a small bottle of it to try as well. Keep up the great reviews!

johnsom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2010
Penn Yan, NY
Blueberry cinnamon crumble is my all time vb fav, and my second fav is V's cooler mixed with green apple.

I agree whole heartedly with you Vrubin, I just recieved Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble today and tried it it is the realest tasting blueberry flavor(different tasting then my regular blueberry strangely enough) with cinnamon and a little buttery crust flavor it is heaven in a bottle. Man I hope they make a 30 ml bottle of this asap!!!

ForusLeFoxes

Jul 22, 2010
Winnipeg
And I made another order today after reading all this. I couldn't resist. I ordered Root Beer, Bomb'nd Joy, Strawberry Waffle, and Apple. Also restocked our Fire N Ice and Harry's Irish Cream. I used to smoke menthol analogs. I've been ok with Shade Menthol but it's not the perfect menthol vape for me. So after reading your thoughts on Virginia Menthol, I ordered a small bottle of it to try as well. Keep up the great reviews!

VB's virginia menthol...*drool*

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
I recently ordered a bunch of stuff from Vapor Bomb and I love it. I meant to get the blueberry, but forgot, so it'll go on my next order. So far, my favorites are Zebra Stripe, Arctic Ice, and Fire and Ice.

EDIT: I just tried the RY4 from VB and it is awesome! I posted a review in the juice review section, but I highly recommend it. I think you would find it really satisfying. On another note, I ordered juice from VB and one other place. So far, the juices from VB blow the other juices out of the water.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread