Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Want to win VB juice for doing nothing? Its simple Fly the VB banner on as your signature, get spotted a win!!!! Winners will receive a 30ml bottle of the the juice of their choice. Your mix , your strength and your choice!! Doesn't get any easier than that!!!

Link to Banner http://vaporbombblog.com/archives/category/contest

scroll down page to the banners instruction are there!

Last edited:

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
i still can't figure it out

go to the link provided...right click on either the second or third banner and save it to your computer....

then click on User CP up near the top here on ECF...under settings and options click on edit signature...

in the signature picture setting use the section upload signature picture... from your computer...browse the pic you saved...upload it...then click on insert signature picture...it should then appear in the box..you can type a sig line and hit save signature

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
go to the link provided...right click on either the second or third banner and save it to your computer....

then click on User CP up near the top here on ECF...under settings and options click on edit signature...

in the signature picture setting use the section upload signature picture... from your computer...browse the pic you saved...upload it...then click on insert signature picture...it should then appear in the box..you can type a sig line and hit save signature
Thanks Drozd

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Thanks Drozd

lol...no problem....and congrats on the forum...see all you needed was that last big push of a PITA customer to burn up some other threads real quick...

BTW...if I'm ever on your side of the state do you allow for arranging pick ups (I havent ordered from you yet but been meaning to ever since one of your other customers sent me a few samples...just funds have been tight...but it'd be nice to know the option is there since I cross the state often)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread