VaporCastStore.com Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

db2k

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello fellow vapers!

As many people start to love our original in-house made line of e-liquid, we are receiving a lot of great feedback.

We sell the juice that we like to vape, and the hardware that we like to recommend. We don't have a vast collection of hardware or juice flavors on the site, but rest assured, we only sell what we like to vape. I hope you feel the same.

Please feel free to check in on this thread for information on items that we add as well as new e-liquid flavors that are in the works.

You can find us at VaporCastStore.com

db2k

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Whoops... We ran out of stock on our eGo XL 1000mah USB batteries.

I apologize for the extended delay in getting these batteries back in stock.

To make up for the inconvenience, we're running a one week sale on these great batteries. That means from Aug. 15th to Aug. 22nd, we are discounting these batteries to the low price of $20.

db2k

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
VaporCast Store will be running a sale through September 6th to welcome in the symbolic end of summer.

From now until Tuesday, September 6th, use the coupon code "vapestrong" to receive 15% off your order total. You'll see the coupon code box when you view your shopping cart. As always, shipping is only $2.75.

Now is the time to pickup those Genuine Joye eGo 1000mAh USB batteries that you've been thinking about buying as gifts. After the coupon code, their price is reduced to $19.12... Yeah, we've lost our mind. (it's the summer heat)

Vape well,
Scott

rebar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
iowa
We don't have a vast collection of hardware or juice flavors on the site, but rest assured, we only sell what we like to vape. I hope you feel the same.
Just about to place my first order since Iv heard nothing but positive about you're juice. Just wondering though.. You're vape of choice is a ego?

db2k

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We use a very wide range of mods to vape. Anything from Chucks to ProVaris to Silver Bullets to yes, eGos. For a small device that has the ability to use any USB port to charge, at a reasonable price, and use dual coil cartos or low resistance attys, it's hard to beat the 1000mAh eGo battery. Since we can't sell mods that are manufactured by other vendors, the eGo is the only device we have listed on the site.

Thanks,
Scott
VaporCast Store

4mehealth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
canada
Just wanted to post a "kudos".

During the Labor day sale, I ordered some goodies. Living up here in the great white north, I figured it'd take a spell for my stuff to arrive. Ordered Thursday night, in the mail Friday (afternoon at the latest).

In any case, yesterday I posted in a random thread just saying I've been waiting for delivery. It had been 3 weeks. From there, Adam pm's me asking for info to see if he can do anything. I wasn't complaining or anything. Just stating the delivery time. No biggie. In any case, it arrived yesterday.

I just wanted to mention that Adam and the rest of the VP crew (I'm going to assume Superman there is just as customer friendly :) ) are very supportive. I appreciate that they reached out after I posted about it.

Great customer service, proactive and friendly.

I just have to know that when I order, it can't be a priority. Next up, gonna try some of their juice.

db2k

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We don't have standing discount codes. We would rather keep our prices low and allow new vapers, as well as the pros that read the forums, to benefit.

However, from time to time we do have spot coupon codes for events like our recent labor day sale. Other times, we just mark everything down so that you don't even need to use codes.

For example, see my next post. We are having a special on liquids for a limited time.

Thanks for the questions, and may you continue to vape well!

Thanks,
Scott

db2k

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We now have EZ Tanks in stock. These are 5ml tanks that fit our dual coil cartomizers. All tanks come with one drilled dual coil cartomizer so you are ready to rock your favorite juice. Also, for a limited time, you can add a 10ml bottle of any VaporCast Original E-liquid for only $4.

I love this setup, I hope you do too.

tank__81356_zoom.JPG

Thanks,
Scott

db2k

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
VaperCon Blow Out Sale

Can't make it to VaperCon this weekend? No problem.

VaporCast has got your back. :2cool:

From now, until we get back from VaperCon, we have reduced the on-line price of items to match the sale price at VaperCon.

So where is the catch, Scott? Well... The only catch is that orders from now until the end of the sale will not ship until Monday Oct. 24th. But hey, isn't that a small price to pay on some great deals?

Vape well! We'll see you at VaperCon!
Scott

db2k

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Veteran's Day Sale!
Nov. 6th through Sunday, November 13th 11:59pm.

The VaporCast crew, while not veterans ourselves, have many family members who served proudly.

To honor veterans for Veteran's Day we are holding great sale.

Drip tips, E-Liquid, and Dual-Coil Cartomizers are on sale. No coupon needed, the prices have already been reduced on the website.

Furthermore! If you can show us proof that you are a veteran, we will double your juice order! At the time of your order, simply send an email to sales@vaporcaststore.com with your order number and attach an image of a current or former military ID, or an image of your Veteran's ID Card.

And, as always, we ship free to MPO addresses.

Thanks and vape well!
Scott

db2k

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We will be having a Thanksgiving sale on all VaporCast e-liquid. Prices have been already reduced.

At the same time, we are introducing the VaporCast Essentials line of e-liquid. These are singular flavors meant to represent exactly what they are named.

To add to that, on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we will have impromptu blow out deals and they will be very limited time. You'll have to watch twitter, Facebook, and the web site to be informed of the deals, but trust me, they should be great!

You can follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/vaporcast and on Facebook as VaporCast as well.

Also, we have VC-DC tanks at a special price. Check 'em out.

Don't forget to also check out the 9mm Hollow Point Drip tip!

Lastly, we are now an Official Cherry Vape Dream Tip seller.

Enjoy the holiday and vape well!

Scott

db2k

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We will be at VapeBash, and when there is an event, we drop prices our prices.

While we don't know what the event prices will be for the stuff we bring, we are offering everyone the opportunity to save on our hardware and liquid.

Now through Monday April 1st, we have our liquids and all hardware marked down 15%. It may not be a whole lot, but it's something everyone gets to share, and not just those in the "coupon code" world. When we run sales, everyone gets to take advantage.

Note that since we will all be attending VapeBash, orders will not ship until Monday April 2nd.

Enjoy! We hope to see you at VapeBash

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread