Status
Not open for further replies.

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
I am planning to hit Vapercon on Saturday as I can easily drive up for the day. I am really interested in trying juices from all the vendors. I fell this will be so much easier than ordering all of the sample packs. My question is, how do I need to prepare myself to be able to taste the juices? Do I need a ton of attys for dripping? I am hoping someone who has been to an event like this can help me out so I can be prepared. I really want to find some new flavors to vape as I have pretty much lost the flavor of my two juices I vape right now. I think my tongue is on overload and refuses to work until I get some new flavors. I see Vapercon as a quick way to make my tastebuds get back to work.

EDIT - I know I have a typo in the thread title. My fingers are also on stirke this week. :)

Last edited:

Dunder Mifflin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2009
California
I attended TastyVapors NorCal Vapefest this past weekend. Great time was had by all. I brought 2 attys to taste. I used 1 on a strong flavor and that atty was done. Next, I made sure to ask if the juice would do that to it. Everybody was so nice. They shared so many different flavors that I had wanted to try. I was able to just blow out my atty and drip a new flavor. Don't forget a pocket of paper towels.
Have Fun!!!

RsK0807

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Columbia, Pennsylvania, United States
If u want to try a bunch of juices, take 3-5 atties and rotate them, u can Vape the Atty dry or just blow excess juice into a paper towel. Most vendors will have atomizers for $5 or less so if u need any, they're there.
When you're trying the juices, try the lowest nic level. If u Vape high nics, you'll be over-nicced in at about an hour or less.
I suggest taking a backpack or something u can carry your goodies in and keep your hands free.
Last year I was heading back to my room every half hour to unload...

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
You can blow out the atomizers and then just drip the next juice in on top of what's left.
It isn't perfect, but it works for the most part.

Of course, some juices don't play nice, so you'll need to be wary.
But if you get one of those juices, maybe a quick rinse under hot water and a dry burn to dry it out again?

Another option would be to bring some cartomizer condoms with the end cut out.
You can use them and just take a drag off of someone else's setup to taste what they are vaping.

SlimXero

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
Seffner, Florida
I have a busted Stardust (tank came off) that i use to try new flavors because it's the closest thing to a standard atty i have (all the rest of my stock is Kanger's and Stardust's) and it's relatively simple and quick to clean. I drip a few drips directly into the atty coil chamber, place the tip and rubber condom back on, slide the tank back on so i have a mouth piece to draw on, and go. When i'm ready to clean, i pull the tank and swish the tip around in some warm water for 30-45 seconds, then blow the unit out. DONE. I imagine this would work well for VaporCon if you have one lying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread