VaporE-cigs.com DSE901 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1age

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
New York, New York
alttabme.com
We finally got our hands on the DSE901 from VaporE-Cigs.com and made a video review.

YouTube - VaporE-cigs.com DSE901 Review - Esmoking101.com

trans.gif
Some keynotes from this video:

trans.gif

Site: http://vapore-cigs.com

Customer Support: Nathan is very helpful and definitely very quick to reply and answer any and all questions. He is very stern on his idea that his 901 is the actually DSE901 and not the RN model. Although sometimes a little overzealous about his products, they hold up to high standards.

Look and Feel: This looks and feels like your normal 901 except for the size, weight, and mouthpiece! This one has a smaller battery(definitely a plus!), making it shorter than other 901's, it has a thinner mouthpiece with a rectangular opening instead of a small hole which makes it easier to pull. The Cart itself is also shapped differently(shown in video). We like the weight. It is well balance in your hand.The coloring on the white model is nice pin stripped. Very realistic looking for those who want a cigarette-a-like.

Price: The price of this is pretty competitive, but we feel that with only a 30 day warranty the price is a bit high. But with the fun extras it comes with it may be worth it, as well as the design of this specific 901 over the others say from Puresmoker.com.

Cons: We hate the packaging, it is just sooo CHINA manufacturer. It would be nice to feel that this wasn't being sold out of a bedroom. As well we would like to feel a little more professionalism when it comes to the site and the way things are packaged for shipment.

Conclusion: We would definitely recommend this for a new esmoker and veteran alike. We definitely prefer the mouthpiece this one comes with! We just wish he had more colors! And as we are huge Dura fans, we wish the vapor got hotter for that extra tickle in the back of your through that simulates real smoking better. He does include a nifty beginners guide to esmoking, although a bit technical, it has some cool advice for new esmokers. Keep in mind though it is a personal account on "How to's" rather than a multitude of processes. I don't think it is the "Esmoking for Dummies" quite yet.

If you decide to buy from him, feel free to use this coupon: "esmoking101" without the quotes to knock off 5% from your purchase order!

----------------------

Taken from our site - Esmoking101.com

tr1age

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
New York, New York
alttabme.com
Nice review!! Those 901s are very different to all the ones I had, looks nice. I especially like the box, its like the penstyle's mini brother - awwwww!

The ashtray is kewl, too!

Ha thanks I like my ashtray :)

Yeah the box is cool but I swear that thing would probably only last about 3 days in a pocket.

The cases aren't much better that [eop;e sell cause the liquid gets on teh felt like surface and smears all over your smoke.

I am yet to find a case other than putting it vertical in my pocket that i like.

tr1age

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
New York, New York
alttabme.com
Mine does that too!! The ecig comes out all greasy!! I too just leave it in me pocket now and use my little case for spare batteries and the juice :)

yeah I have two solutions to that now. I use the janty dura on a regular basis so I bought their charger and man that thing is slick :)

For my 901 I use the case but I removed the insides and wrap my parts in a glasses towel. Works well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread