Vaporescence

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasRain104

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
The State of Texas, USA
Took advice from a bunch of yall and ordered from alot of the Texas vendors (support your local vendors). The one that led in customer service, my taste buds quality, and cost was Vaporescence. I ordered Camel, Night Shade, and Brandi'ed Apple (all at 2.4% except the BA at 1.8%). All from the above company in North Texas.

Camel - Smooth and rich. The suttle turkish tobacco has now become my all day vape. It is pared well with my morning coffee, afternoon water, and my nightly crisp cold Shinerbock.

Night Shade - A hint of smooth sweet on a velvet tobacco is a drive home vape. Great for the days that feel like the job at work won. The vape that keeps on giving! TOP SUGGESTED IMO!!

Brandi'ed Apple - due to the 1.8%, makes it the "in bed" vape. Sweet yet tart produces a clean pallet with a great nights sleep. A great vape to a perfect day!

OT: Gregg will take care of any and all needs; a true family man. Call him ! The flavor options are not on the third party site. I only found out about the choices after visiting him on vacation.

TexasRain104

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
The State of Texas, USA
When I was there, they advised that they were focusing more on their brick-n-mortor shop with the on site mixologist. The mixologist will make the flavor to your likeing. Im assuming that if you call in, Greg will let you know what flavors recipes they have already going. They had a list that they showed me while I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread