Vaporesso Care Season! Feel free to share your feedback about the prizes here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
@Vaporesso_Chelsea, I received the Tarot Nano today and am very impressed with it. Thank you. Here she is with a KFL19 on top. They're a great lil combo.
IMG_0198cr.jpg

I haven't been through all the options YET but I will very soon. Just running in wattage mode for now. Going to check out TC later.

Thanks again. :wub:

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hope all of you already received the prizes, let me know if any of you hasn't yet

I received my Taro Nano and am working on finding the time now to create a proper review...

Ive been enjoying the smaller size etc... it's adorably cute!

Thank you again!

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Hope all of you already received the prizes, let me know if any of you hasn't yet

I did get my prize and thank you! Sadly, I have no time to use it right now. I work a covid unit and with long hours and wearing PPE I'm exhausted. Hopefully, on my weekend off I can check it out!

Reactions: Resistance

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
20200807_093100.jpg
I didn't get my Tarot Nano you can clearly see on my tracking that I did not get it that it is still awaiting delivery for over 30 days. I reported it missing to the Post Service they had a local person call me they said we don't have it and we don't think you're going to get it. Contact whoever sent it registered mail and they can see that you never received the product and they will send you another one.

But vaporesso refuses to send me another one unless I can get a screenshot of a phone conversation.

I'm really disappointed as I was very much looking forward to my prize and I think it's very unfair that I don't get my prize because some screw-up happened somewhere between vaporesso and the post service that can clearly be seen because it's registered mail.

There is no way to get a screenshot of a conversation that occurred on the phone. You fill out the USPS lost mail thing they give you a number and then they have your local people call you to discuss what happened. Does anyone have any idea on how to get a screenshot of a phone call?

Maybe you should have a disclaimer on any giveaway that you do that the individual may or may not actually get their prize. I thought it was a very generous very nice contest and really made me think very highly of the brand but thru no fault of my own I did not receive my prize it was supposed to be delivered July 9th. And seeing as how they are literally asking me the impossible (a screenshot of a phone call) I guess I'm just not going to get my prize. :(

If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Izan

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
View attachment 900537 I didn't get my Tarot Nano you can clearly see on my tracking that I did not get it that it is still awaiting delivery for over 30 days. I reported it missing to the Post Service they had a local person call me they said we don't have it and we don't think you're going to get it. Contact whoever sent it registered mail and they can see that you never received the product and they will send you another one.

But Vaporesso refuses to send me another one unless I can get a screenshot of a phone conversation.

I'm really disappointed as I was very much looking forward to my prize and I think it's very unfair that I don't get my prize because some screw-up happened somewhere between vaporesso and the post service that can clearly be seen because it's registered mail.

There is no way to get a screenshot of a conversation that occurred on the phone. You fill out the USPS lost mail thing they give you a number and then they have your local people call you to discuss what happened. Does anyone have any idea on how to get a screenshot of a phone call?

Maybe you should have a disclaimer on any giveaway that you do that the individual may or may not actually get their prize. I thought it was a very generous very nice contest and really made me think very highly of the brand but thru no fault of my own I did not receive my prize it was supposed to be delivered July 9th. And seeing as how they are literally asking me the impossible (a screenshot of a phone call) I guess I'm just not going to get my prize. :(

Is the last scan in customs?

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
View attachment 900537 I didn't get my Tarot Nano you can clearly see on my tracking that I did not get it that it is still awaiting delivery for over 30 days. I reported it missing to the Post Service they had a local person call me they said we don't have it and we don't think you're going to get it. Contact whoever sent it registered mail and they can see that you never received the product and they will send you another one.

But Vaporesso refuses to send me another one unless I can get a screenshot of a phone conversation.

Did you receive the package we re-sent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread