Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Did you receive the package we re-sent?
I didn't know that it had been resent already. I know that you had mentioned that. I'll keep my eyes open. If you can find a tracking number maybe I can look at where it might be :) I appreciate that thank you. I moved about a month ago only about three miles away but I do believe that they forward the mail. So it should find its way to me eventually.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I wanted to update something because originally a package that they sent had gone missing after it was out for delivery. Which means that something went wrong after the post office had it in their truck for delivery. Anyhow they did send another! Unfortunately I moved a few miles away but the package has been forwarded and it can take a little while for a package to arrive at its destination when it is forwarded. So I'm very hopeful that this one will arrive and I just think vaporesso went above and beyond to make sure that somebody got a prize that they won. Sending the product out twice... sometimes you can't get companies to do that when you paid for the item! So this is the update and when it does arrive I will do a review. I just thought it's only fair to let everyone know since I had posted earlier about a package being lost. They went out of their way! I want to openly thank them, particularly Vaporesso_Chelsea for everything that they've done even though none of this was their mistake!

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I figured that I would update here I had the United States Postal Service search for the package that was the resend to the original package that they lost and according to them the package is still in the Distribution Center waiting to be forwarded so I haven't forgotten to give a review of the product I just haven't gotten it yet. I really appreciate you guys resending it and I know that you've done everything possible to get me this product that I won. When the usps finally decides to actually forward it rather than just hold on to it forever I will definitely be doing a review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread