Vaporesso Estoc Tank, a genuine Game Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongDrawnSilvers

Jun 14, 2017
I have been using the Estoc's for a little over a month. I have 2 and mainly use them with rx 2/3's. I really like the flavor and simplicity of the tank. The ceramic is lasting me about a week and a half which is pretty amazing as I typically go through coils built and pre-built about every 3 days. I do have a question for others that use the estoc with ceramic coils. When changing the coil I have to literally flood the tank and inner chamber for about 5 minutes to properly saturate the coils otherwise I get an odd and not odd but annoying burnt flavor. I tried all the normal puffs with not firing to leaving overnight for the coil to saturate. I am using a high (80+) vg juice, but seems the same with 65/35 and 50/50. Am I doing something wrong? It was the same with ccell coils as well but I never did have any luck getting those to wick. In general though, I really like these tanks. I love my rtas and rdas, but sometimes you don't want to mess around building, you just want to vape.
I have been using the Estoc's for a little over a month. I have 2 and mainly use them with rx 2/3's. I really like the flavor and simplicity of the tank. The ceramic is lasting me about a week and a half which is pretty amazing as I typically go through coils built and pre-built about every 3 days. I do have a question for others that use the estoc with ceramic coils. When changing the coil I have to literally flood the tank and inner chamber for about 5 minutes to properly saturate the coils otherwise I get an odd and not odd but annoying burnt flavor. I tried all the normal puffs with not firing to leaving overnight for the coil to saturate. I am using a high (80+) vg juice, but seems the same with 65/35 and 50/50. Am I doing something wrong? It was the same with ccell coils as well but I never did have any luck getting those to wick. In general though, I really like these tanks. I love my rtas and rdas, but sometimes you don't want to mess around building, you just want to vape.
I had the same problem when I first started using EUC coils. Then I read any article on the ORC CCELL Tank that included instructions on priming ceramic coils. I tried it on my ESTOC and it really made a difference. You still have to go easy until it's broken in, start at minimum wattage, no more than 5 second draws and slowly work up to your ideal wattage over the course of a couple fills, then it really opens up and vapes beautifully. Here's a link to the article that helped me: VAPORESSO ORC CERAMIC TANK

LongDrawnSilvers

Jun 14, 2017
I had the same problem when I first started using EUC coils. Then I read any article on the ORC CCELL Tank that included instructions on priming ceramic coils. I tried it on my ESTOC and it really made a difference. You still have to go easy until it's broken in, start at minimum wattage, no more than 5 second draws and slowly work up to your ideal wattage over the course of a couple fills, then it really opens up and vapes beautifully. Here's a link to the article that helped me: VAPORESSO ORC CERAMIC TANK
Well it didn't let me post the link, it's spinfuel's ORC Ceramic Tank review. I was able to Google it and get to the article.

LongDrawnSilvers

Jun 14, 2017
Well it didn't let me post the link, it's spinfuel's ORC Ceramic Tank review. I was able to Google it and get to the article.
Trying to copy/paste the directions:
  • Once assembled, close off airflow approximately 90% and draw air in through the drip tip in 3x 5-second pulls. This draws the ejuice into the wicking system of the Ceramic Coil head.
  • Open all air slots and blow through the drip tip for 3 to 5 seconds. Repeat 1 or 2 times, depending on whether you see or feel any eliquid.
  • Attach the tank to the mod you wish to use and allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
Pre-burn the Ceramic coil head
  1. – With your mod set in VW mode, at 25w press and hold the fire button for 4 or 5 seconds. Repeat one time.
  2. Finally, bump the wattage to 30w and hold and fire once

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
I recently added the Estoc Mega tank as I already had the Gemini. I ordered it because I have been so impressed with the euc ceramic coils. I might also add it was very cheap. I have been using it for more than a week and I can't put it down. Great flavor and good clouds. Coils last very long. What a great inexpensive tank.

LongDrawnSilvers

Jun 14, 2017
I recently added the Estoc Mega tank as I already had the Gemini. I ordered it because I have been so impressed with the euc ceramic coils. I might also add it was very cheap. I have been using it for more than a week and I can't put it down. Great flavor and good clouds. Coils last very long. What a great inexpensive tank.
Agreed. Vaporesso is my favorite ecig company. I also have Veco, ORC, and Gemini tanks, and a Memo 3 I use with EUC Coil and sleeve. The ESTOC tank in black is my absolute favorite. I even love the drip tip that came with it. I wish I could order more of those exact delrin drip tips.

Some posters have mentioned the draw being a little tight, but were using a narrower drip tip. A wider bore tip fixes the draw in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread