The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaporesso Estoc Tank, a genuine Game Changer

Discussion in 'Vaporesso' started by Chelsea, Sep 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LongDrawnSilvers

LongDrawnSilvers Full Member

Jun 14, 2017
    I had the same problem when I first started using EUC coils. Then I read any article on the ORC CCELL Tank that included instructions on priming ceramic coils. I tried it on my ESTOC and it really made a difference. You still have to go easy until it's broken in, start at minimum wattage, no more than 5 second draws and slowly work up to your ideal wattage over the course of a couple fills, then it really opens up and vapes beautifully. Here's a link to the article that helped me: VAPORESSO ORC CERAMIC TANK

2. LongDrawnSilvers

Jun 14, 2017
    Well it didn't let me post the link, it's spinfuel's ORC Ceramic Tank review. I was able to Google it and get to the article.

3. LongDrawnSilvers

Jun 14, 2017
    Trying to copy/paste the directions:
    • Once assembled, close off airflow approximately 90% and draw air in through the drip tip in 3x 5-second pulls. This draws the ejuice into the wicking system of the Ceramic Coil head.
    • Open all air slots and blow through the drip tip for 3 to 5 seconds. Repeat 1 or 2 times, depending on whether you see or feel any eliquid.
    • Attach the tank to the mod you wish to use and allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
    Pre-burn the Ceramic coil head
    1. – With your mod set in VW mode, at 25w press and hold the fire button for 4 or 5 seconds. Repeat one time.
    2. Finally, bump the wattage to 30w and hold and fire once

4. Chodi

Chodi Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 10, 2016
    I recently added the Estoc Mega tank as I already had the Gemini. I ordered it because I have been so impressed with the euc ceramic coils. I might also add it was very cheap. I have been using it for more than a week and I can't put it down. Great flavor and good clouds. Coils last very long. What a great inexpensive tank.

• Like Like x 1
  5. LongDrawnSilvers

Jun 14, 2017
    Agreed. Vaporesso is my favorite ecig company. I also have Veco, ORC, and Gemini tanks, and a Memo 3 I use with EUC Coil and sleeve. The ESTOC tank in black is my absolute favorite. I even love the drip tip that came with it. I wish I could order more of those exact delrin drip tips.

Some posters have mentioned the draw being a little tight, but were using a narrower drip tip. A wider bore tip fixes the draw in my experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.