The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaporesso Estoc Tank, a genuine Game Changer

Discussion in 'Vaporesso' started by Chelsea, Sep 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Chelsea

Chelsea Manufacturer Supplier Associate

Sep 7, 2016
    Hey ECF, this is Chelsea from Vaporesso, it is indeed a great pleasure to meet you all here.

I am so glad to say here that we are now able to tell you about what we think is the most important innovation in vaping for some time - the Estoc Tank and EUC coils:

At Vaporesso, we've been aware for some time that coils tend to be overengineered and consequently expensive and wasteful.

So, our engineers have been working on a radical new design to solve this, and we can now introduce to you the result...

EUC stands for Eco Universal Coil and the ESTOC tank is the FIRST on the market featuring this beauty. This technology will allow you to replace only the core of your atomizer (the EUC) by dropping it in and out of its casing within the ESTOC. Since the outer metal sleeve of the coil is built into the tank, you will save save TIME, MONEY, and the ENVIRONMENT all at once. EUC is designed to deliver cloud-sized vapor with the purest flavor of your favorite juice. Its core heating element is as powerful as any full atomizer head and capable of performing on a wide range of output settings.

The EUC is a radical innovation, and retains all the vaping quality Vaporesso have become well-known for. It's available both in traditional organic cotton and with our cCell ceramic technology. The EUCs can also be purchased with an adaptor that allows them to be used in many other popular brand tanks, so if you're happy with your tank, just pick up a pack of EUCs and carry on!

upload_2016-9-13_14-56-45.png

upload_2016-9-13_14-56-53.png

• Like Like x 14
  2. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    wooow this looks interesting!!! i would love to have one to try out!!!!!!:headbang::drool::vapor:
    @Chelsea have you used one yet? again ty

3. J.d. Roberts

J.d. Roberts Senior Member

May 30, 2016
    Austin, Texas
    I might give it shot, I'm the type that like to tinker, it's one of the reasons why experimenting/trying out new things is fun for me. Quick question Chelsea; What has Vaporesso done for advocacy? How much of the profit do you guys make go towards it, or if any at all? I only like to do business with companies that contribute to our fight.

• Like Like x 1
  4. misswish1

misswish1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2014
    NM
    What other tanks can the EUC coils (with adapter) be used with?

• Like Like x 5
  5. Ramsay Bolton

Ramsay Bolton Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2013
    Beyond the Grave
    The possibility of being able to use Vaporesso cCell ceramic type coils in my Kanger
    Subtank Mini's has peaked my interest!.

Nice to see that your engineers are thinking outside the box!.

• Like Like x 2
  6. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think it's a great idea.....as I usually prefer to buy & change coils....it's always been easier on my eyes...........so this might be what I was looking for....

• Like Like x 2
  7. e-pipeman

e-pipeman Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 16, 2008
    Brown Edge, England
    Sounds very promising. Can you get 1.8 ohm coils for the adapter and will it fit the Nautilus Mini or X-Tank? I'm a tootle-puffer and shy away from clouds and hot vapour.

• Like Like x 1
  8. cooladdict

cooladdict Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    This is exactly the kind of tech I have been waiting for!! Having the ability to change the ceramic core is so exciting. I am definitely going to need to get my hands on some of these ASAP!!! :)

• Like Like x 3
  9. joeybear

joeybear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2013
    Southeast Wisconsin
    I assume the adapter would be included in the initial purchase of the tank, right? My interest is piqued. Inexpensive coils and a nice looking tank from an excellent company.

10. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    I have been waiting for these! I have been using the cCell coils for a long time now and can't wait to get my hands on these. :)

• Like Like x 4
  11. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

This sounds very interesting and probably worth a try . . . Now a question, since I do not use sub-oHm coils, what is the oHM of the coils ? ? ? AND- Do the replaceable coils come in different size oHm's ? ? ? [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  12. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    looks like its going to be a great tank!! Chelsea
    Vape Atomizers | Vape Tanks | Estoc Vape Tank | Vaporesso

EUC- Eco Universal Coil: The Next Wave

Vaporesso’s new EUC can be summed up as being the result of a highly sought after ideal.

The EUC reinvents traditional atomizers allowing a fast and easier than ever system to replace your coil and wick after use. Before, we had to replace the ENTIRE coil head, shell, coil, wick, connective element, but now you’ll only have to replace the core, the heart of the atomizer encasing the coil and the CCELL wick or traditional cotton saving therefore time, money, and cutting the environment some deserved slack.

It was developed to provide:
    • The advantages of a Ceramic or a Traditional COTTON choice
    • An easy and fast coil replacement routine
    • An ECONOMICAL solution to buying full atomizer heads
    • A real way to address environmental concerns and cut down waste
    • Different coils to choose from (Clapton, Stainless)

• Like Like x 3
  13. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    From the looks of the adapter, they will most likely work with the same tanks that the cCells work with. The list is long but basically any tank that is compatible with Atlantis coils is what I have been using. Here are some pictures that I saw on a site that is offering pre order.

• Like Like x 7
  14. dennism

dennism Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Will the coils fit my other vaporesso tanks?

• Like Like x 2
  15. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    PhiLLy
    Welcome @Chelsea !!!

Will there be a video showing how this is done & also using the adaptor for different tanks?

• Like Like x 3
  16. bwh79

bwh79 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
  17. Ding

Ding Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2013
    Molon Labe
    welcome @Chelsea
    with the rest here.love my vaporesso target tank and cCells.don't use anything else,period.would so like to give these a whirl..if you need a test pilot,I'll volunteer :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. GemInEye

GemInEye Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2015
    Somewhere In PA
    I need these asap! ♡

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. diabolique

diabolique Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Portland, Oregon USA
    This looks very interesting to me! My interest is peaked!
    Welcome @Chelsea and Vaporesso!!!

• Like Like x 2
  20. cooladdict

cooladdict Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    Yes, they will fit in the Target line, the Gemini and any other tank that takes the cCell or an Atlantis-style coil. :)

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.