Vaporesso Estoc Tank, a genuine Game Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Hey ECF, this is Chelsea from Vaporesso, it is indeed a great pleasure to meet you all here.

I am so glad to say here that we are now able to tell you about what we think is the most important innovation in vaping for some time - the Estoc tank and EUC coils:

At Vaporesso, we've been aware for some time that coils tend to be overengineered and consequently expensive and wasteful.

So, our engineers have been working on a radical new design to solve this, and we can now introduce to you the result...

EUC stands for Eco Universal Coil and the ESTOC tank is the FIRST on the market featuring this beauty. This technology will allow you to replace only the core of your atomizer (the EUC) by dropping it in and out of its casing within the ESTOC. Since the outer metal sleeve of the coil is built into the tank, you will save save TIME, MONEY, and the ENVIRONMENT all at once. EUC is designed to deliver cloud-sized vapor with the purest flavor of your favorite juice. Its core heating element is as powerful as any full atomizer head and capable of performing on a wide range of output settings.

The EUC is a radical innovation, and retains all the vaping quality Vaporesso have become well-known for. It's available both in traditional organic cotton and with our cCell ceramic technology. The EUCs can also be purchased with an adaptor that allows them to be used in many other popular brand tanks, so if you're happy with your tank, just pick up a pack of EUCs and carry on!

upload_2016-9-13_14-56-45.png

upload_2016-9-13_14-56-53.png

Last edited:

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
I might give it shot, I'm the type that like to tinker, it's one of the reasons why experimenting/trying out new things is fun for me. Quick question Chelsea; What has Vaporesso done for advocacy? How much of the profit do you guys make go towards it, or if any at all? I only like to do business with companies that contribute to our fight.

Reactions: r77r7r

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
looks like its going to be a great tank!! Chelsea
Vape Atomizers | Vape Tanks | Estoc Vape Tank | Vaporesso

EUC- Eco Universal Coil: The Next Wave

Vaporesso’s new EUC can be summed up as being the result of a highly sought after ideal.

The EUC reinvents traditional atomizers allowing a fast and easier than ever system to replace your coil and wick after use. Before, we had to replace the ENTIRE coil head, shell, coil, wick, connective element, but now you’ll only have to replace the core, the heart of the atomizer encasing the coil and the CCELL wick or traditional cotton saving therefore time, money, and cutting the environment some deserved slack.

It was developed to provide:
  • The advantages of a Ceramic or a Traditional COTTON choice
  • An easy and fast coil replacement routine
  • An ECONOMICAL solution to buying full atomizer heads
  • A real way to address environmental concerns and cut down waste
  • Different coils to choose from (Clapton, Stainless)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
From the looks of the adapter, they will most likely work with the same tanks that the cCells work with. The list is long but basically any tank that is compatible with Atlantis coils is what I have been using. Here are some pictures that I saw on a site that is offering pre order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread