Status
Not open for further replies.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that they're getting a little old they're mostly available overseas. Does anybody in the states or Western Europe have any of these tanks or any of the matching coils in the 0.6 ohm ceramic version?

Unlike most of you I don't wind my own and I'm looking for something to hold me over through these crazy times. BTW I'd be willing to try a different impedance on the coils but I'm really stuck on ceramics these days no matter what that scary article from a competitor said.

Please let me know if you've got any of these gathering dust...

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Now that they're getting a little old they're mostly available overseas. Does anybody in the states or Western Europe have any of these tanks or any of the matching coils in the 0.6 ohm ceramic version?

There are several US vendors who do still have several of the various versions of the EUC coils. Of the ones I've checked so far, VaporDNA has only the 1.0ohm CCell in the Ceramic ones, at $7.95/box. There are ceramic ones available also, in the 0.3ohms EUC SS316L at a couple vendors. A few have the 0.6ohm, but they're the Meshed ones.

Prices for the above have been $7.95, $8.95, and higher.

EcigMafia.com has some of the Ceramic ones in 0.3ohm, 0.5ohm, and 0.6ohm, but only 1 box of the 0.6 and 3 boxes of the 0.3ohm. It didn't show how many boxes for the 0.5ohm ones, but it didn't show Out of Stock. Each box is $9.13 + S/H. IIRC, if you sign up for their email newsletters...you'll get a coupon code for a 15% discount on your first order.

Last edited:

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BUMP!

Well, I've probably got enough coils now but I could still use a few more tanks to go with them. Does anyone have any Vaporesso Estoc Tanks they no longer need?

Then again, if you have some of the coils, well... I'm not sure I ever have enough.

BTW: I worry that it's bad manners to bump your own posting. If it's like master bating on the subway please let me know in a PM and I won't do it again.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    BTW: I worry that it's bad manners to bump your own posting.

It's OK to bump your own listings. You are allowed so many bumps in X amount of time. I forget what it is. But if you wait for your listing to get buried to the second page, by that time it will be OK to bump it. The classies aren't that active these days so an ad stays on the 1st page for while.

If it's like master bating on the subway please let me know in a PM and I won't do it again.

I don't think you should do that again. :lol:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you're interested in a bunch (24 5-packs) of 0.5 ohm euc ceramics give me a shout. I also have a couple packs of the 0.3, and I'm sure a few individuals from opened packs.

Good luck finding the Estoc tanks. Pretty sure mine are the standard Veco and whatever they called the larger one (Plus?).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread