The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaporesso Estoc Tanks & EUC Coils

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by KonaNeil, Jan 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KonaNeil

KonaNeil Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Now that they're getting a little old they're mostly available overseas. Does anybody in the states or Western Europe have any of these tanks or any of the matching coils in the 0.6 ohm ceramic version?

Unlike most of you I don't wind my own and I'm looking for something to hold me over through these crazy times. BTW I'd be willing to try a different impedance on the coils but I'm really stuck on ceramics these days no matter what that scary article from a competitor said.

Please let me know if you've got any of these gathering dust...

2. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2015
    There are several US vendors who do still have several of the various versions of the EUC coils. Of the ones I've checked so far, VaporDNA has only the 1.0ohm CCell in the Ceramic ones, at $7.95/box. There are ceramic ones available also, in the 0.3ohms EUC SS316L at a couple vendors. A few have the 0.6ohm, but they're the Meshed ones.

Prices for the above have been $7.95, $8.95, and higher.

EcigMafia.com has some of the Ceramic ones in 0.3ohm, 0.5ohm, and 0.6ohm, but only 1 box of the 0.6 and 3 boxes of the 0.3ohm. It didn't show how many boxes for the 0.5ohm ones, but it didn't show Out of Stock. Each box is $9.13 + S/H. IIRC, if you sign up for their email newsletters...you'll get a coupon code for a 15% discount on your first order.

3. KonaNeil

Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    BUMP!

Well, I've probably got enough coils now but I could still use a few more tanks to go with them. Does anyone have any Vaporesso Estoc Tanks they no longer need?

Then again, if you have some of the coils, well... I'm not sure I ever have enough.

BTW: I worry that it's bad manners to bump your own posting. If it's like master bating on the subway please let me know in a PM and I won't do it again.

4. UncleJunkle

UncleJunkle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    UDIO, Clown World
    It's OK to bump your own listings. You are allowed so many bumps in X amount of time. I forget what it is. But if you wait for your listing to get buried to the second page, by that time it will be OK to bump it. The classies aren't that active these days so an ad stays on the 1st page for while.

I don't think you should do that again. :lol:

5. UncleJunkle

Nov 29, 2010
    UDIO, Clown World
  6. KonaNeil

Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Mahalo for the tip! Didn't know they made a ceramic 0.3. Nore that Central had a coupon code.

Regarding the subway stunt; actually saw that one years ago. The amazing part was seeing 50 plus people completely ignore it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. UncleJunkle

Nov 29, 2010
    UDIO, Clown World
  8. KonaNeil

Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Thank you! Hadn't been aware of that vendor.

I'm now at the point of only needing a few of the Estoc tanks. Is there any way to edit a title?

9. markfm

markfm Aussie Pup Wrangler Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    If you're interested in a bunch (24 5-packs) of 0.5 ohm euc ceramics give me a shout. I also have a couple packs of the 0.3, and I'm sure a few individuals from opened packs.

Good luck finding the Estoc tanks. Pretty sure mine are the standard Veco and whatever they called the larger one (Plus?).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.