Vaporesso Luxe S battery problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Problem is i don't have a back up device so if i send it for guarantee i will have nothing to vape for 1-2 weeks and that's sad

Thought you purchased it from a local store – can you not return to that store?

But yes, I fully understand your dilemma hence why I brought up purchasing a back up device. Some of us have back ups for our back ups – and even then we still stockpile in the event of a vape apocalypse!

• Agree
Reactions: Baditude

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
You can see in the display, the leftmost battery symbol being empty, or disappear altogether.
If you are sure of your batteries, then the problem stays with the mod.
From experience, this problem has appeared when the centre sensing contact (from the middle of the battery series) is defective.
In that case, the mod believe the batteries are umbalanced, shows the error message, and stops working.
Very likely, your mod need servicing.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Just changed my cells wrap which was piece of cake and problem persist. I will try some new batteries and if problem persists i will send it back. Really disappointed for a 95€ kit

My thought was that u get what u pay for and after watching tons of reviews on this mod i didint find any wrongs with it that's why i purchased it. Probably i should have bought a legend mod

View attachment 833815
    Good you got them re-wrapped.
    Don't rule out the possibility that a battery is bad, even if they are new.

• Agree
    Reactions: Baditude

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    You can see in the display, the leftmost battery symbol being empty, or disappear altogether.
    If you are sure of your batteries, then the problem stays with the mod.
    From experience, this problem has appeared when the centre sensing contact (from the middle of the battery series) is defective.
    In that case, the mod believe the batteries are umbalanced, shows the error message, and stops working.
    Very likely, your mod need servicing.

Valid point – Guess depending on design this may trigger an error, but not in all cases. Some devices have this sensing contact exposed as a pin, some are wired internally. Put a piece of electrical tape on my GV Legend pin, one battery indicator showed empty, the other full (both cells were at 3.7 volts), but the device still fired. Despite the break in the sensing contact, both cells combined were still able to provide the needed voltage for the chipset to operate. The device did not give a low voltage error.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread