Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Got a vaporesso PM40 yesterday and was wondering if anyone else is using one. So far I like it except it’s still a little airy for MTL IMHO. Probably gonna put a little piece of tape over the air slots and see if that helps.
Would like to hear pros and cons from others. I’ve been out of vaping for about 7 yrs and everything has changed a lot. I like the pod setup. Also have a Drag S. Change flavors. Pop in a different pod. No muss no fuss.
Sure is good to be back.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I was looking at one just bc I love the smrt rebuildable mesh coil and they're compatible with gtx, seriously cool, tasty and great for a mail ban, get them for under $5 and rewick them over and over, good as any pnp style coil I've tried
Where can I get the rebuildables at

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2021
Sorry to derail the pm40 talk, I got one in the cart whenever I put another order on. I kinda committed to the Argus air for small pod for the smrt coils, and they have a small rba, I think vaporspresso and voopoo have one. Kinda tiny but if you're mtl only it may, somehow... Be better. They're really tiny and these smrt sing just fine at 18 watts in my small pods but still the rba is kinda neat I guess, it does function perfectly except it is really tiny

This is the only one I've tried Voopoo Pnp RBA Coils For VINCI

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I’m concerned about a rba for the pnp. I don’t see very good and shake like a dog pooping peach seeds.

Then such a small round wire rebuildable may not be for you.

Look up videos for that PnP RBA on youtube to get an idea if that would be something that would fit your needs.

Reactions: tnt56

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
    Mar 20, 2021
    The smrt rebuildable would definitely work better for an old dog, the rba is an actual fight for me, the screw driver alone is so tight. Smrt coil only needs scissors, rewicking them after building on the mesh strip is a little touchy but I can say it's much better than the rba screws and wires. It comes with 6 mesh strips and cotton, even if you only got one use from the mesh it's still a sweet deal, but I think I'll get more than a few re cotton on each but you gotta be careful with the mesh leads, you'll have to see it to understand maybe. But more mesh is cheap at 10 for under $5, regular cotton pads work well to rewick them but cotton bacon or the like may not, again you'd have to see it

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 24, 2013
    USA
    Got a Vaporesso PM40 yesterday and was wondering if anyone else is using one. So far I like it except it’s still a little airy for MTL IMHO. Probably gonna put a little piece of tape over the air slots and see if that helps.
    Would like to hear pros and cons from others. I’ve been out of vaping for about 7 yrs and everything has changed a lot. I like the pod setup. Also have a Drag S. Change flavors. Pop in a different pod. No muss no fuss.
    Sure is good to be back.

Same here, I lost interest for a good minute and I’m new to the pods and nic salts. I was bored one day, walked into Vape shop, and left with a disposable nic salt. I was surprised how high the nic was but surprisingly liked it better than freebase eJuice....I have been watching reviews on the Drag Max 177 and really like pods that are magnetic and coils are easy to replace.

Ericsgreen

ECF Veteran
    Mar 20, 2021
    I have been watching reviews on the Drag Max 177 and really like pods that are magnetic and coils are easy to replace.

Might be better investment to. Get the drag 2 refresh with the pnp pod tank, than you'd have a real mod at least in the future. I didn't understand the drag max pod, I settled in to the smrt rebuildable mesh, but none of the coils I used needs over 80 watts and the clouds at 60 are as good as any of the old 100 watt dual coils I used. The drag max does look a bit more sleek with the pod down into the mod, that is a big part of it, battery life would be ridiculous too. I got into pods completely, not trying to knock it

Reactions: FLExJuice

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 24, 2013
    USA
    Ericsgreen- Thanks for the recommendation. I looked at the Drag 3 and was sold on it. I just pulled the trigger at EightVape. After the discount it was $47. I also ordered other things to get the free ship over $100. They auto apply the discount so my grand total was less than $100. Love me a deal from a US vendor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread