Vaporesso questions/issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokesgottago

Apr 18, 2018
Hi all!
I have the vaporesso revenger. Just got it a few weeks ago. Have been vaping (and quit heavy smoking) for a little over a week now. If I take a few hits too close together the device gets really warm/borderline hot. Is this normal? Not only does it make me uncomfortable but it can be too hot to touch.
I've been playing around with the watts (staying between 35-45) but too low and I dont get a good enough hit, too high and it gets too hot.
Help!

Reactions: stols001

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Hi all!
I have the vaporesso revenger. Just got it a few weeks ago. Have been vaping (and quit heavy smoking) for a little over a week now. If I take a few hits too close together the device gets really warm/borderline hot. Is this normal? Not only does it make me uncomfortable but it can be too hot to touch.
I've been playing around with the watts (staying between 35-45) but too low and I dont get a good enough hit, too high and it gets too hot.
Help!
agree with @dennism
mod shouldn't get that warm but it is common for a tank to.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi all!
Help!
Hi and welcome,
Which coil are you using?
What is the nicotine level of your juice and the PG/VG ratio?

Cheers
I

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It would be good clarification to know if the mod or tank is getting warm. The first is likely more problematic than the other.

Are you vaping more, more often, and more frequently than before? Did you change juices (typically high or max VG juices are more likely to overheat, so the higher your VG, the more this can happen (this is, assuming it's not the mod, but the tank itself.

What batteries are you using and where did you get them? Sometimes batteries are rebranded or don't have accurate ratings, so if it's the mod itself, it may be a battery issue (even with lowering wattage, it's possible, if your batteries are poorly rated enough they may be overheating as they degrade (it can happen faster than one might think, so if you can please post pics of your batteries and let us know where they came from. It could also be an electrical fault in the mod, but it's way too soon to know for sure.

Help us help you try to isolate the problem though, so we can best help. It could be as simple as chainvaping high VG juice or as complicated as a warranty. If it's a warranty issue, you want to get to the bottom of it ASAP, so you don't run out of warranty time. I'm not SAYING it's a warranty issue, I find several other scenarios far more likely.... But I can't say for sure what is going on with out a bit more information first.

Welcome and congrats on starting the switch to vaping, a week is just fantastic :)

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all!
Help!
Welcome and glad you joined.
I would consider using a higher ohm coil for a cooler vape.
In General higher ohm coils/lower wattage (generally MTL) vaping will:
Heat the coil slower, which may produce “less” vapor
Provide A “cooler” tasting vape, can produce more flavor
May use less E-Juice (<$ less money)
Prolong battery life (<$)
Prolong coil life (<$)
Prolong wick life (<$)
Less likely spit back
May result in less PV maintenance/Issues
Less irritation to non vapers
Aids stealth vaping
Less exposure to carcinogens at high temps

The information below can help with tank problems.
Might like to read:
Coil Priming 101 | E-Cigarette Forum
Tank Flooding Explained | Learning Center | VaVaVape
Most Frequently Asked Vaping Questions Part 2
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...atomizers-for-new-vapists-how-they-work.5250/
How many watts do you vape at?

SashaBelka

May 13, 2018
Hii everyone,
I got Vaporesso nexus and been vaping for 2 days and out of nowhere i got 3 white blinking lights.
It charges fine,it cycles through temperature controls just fine but when i try to take a pull its gives me 3 white flashes and thats it.
I read about 3 red flashing lights but couldn’t find anything about white color lights

Please help

Reactions: stols001

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
If your fully-charged e-cigarette battery flashes when pressed, there may be a 'short' occurring or the protection measure to prevent the battery from shorting is being activated. This can be caused by liquid on the thread or the clearomizer being on too tight.

If this is occurring the first thing to do is wipe the threads of the battery and clearomizer, reassemble and then try again. If that doesn't work, try loosening the clearomizer a bit and see if it fires. You need only loosen it ever so slightly at first, then keep gradually loosening it until the light stays solid.

SomethingElse

May 8, 2018
30 mi. WSW of CLE
I got Vaporesso nexus and been vaping for 2 days and out of nowhere i got 3 white blinking lights.
It charges fine,it cycles through temperature controls just fine but when i try to take a pull its gives me 3 white flashes and thats it.

Hi Sasha, have you tried turning the Nexus off and back on (using 5 "quick" presses for each)? Do you still get the 3 "white" flashes if you vape at the medium or low TC setting? Do you get those same flashes all the way down from full-charge to "dead?" I've had my Nexus for a week and haven't had any problems with it.

Smokes..., has your "problem" resolved itself? I find it peculiar that you ask for help on a forum, get some wonderfully polite requests for more info and then, seemingly, ignore all of it! I realize that "life can get in the way" of many things but you made your plea nearly a month ago. What's up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread