Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
On Target

vaporesso has been around for some time now...bringing new products frequently and on point ranging from pods to mods...they know the vapers and work closely to bring innovation...let’s have a look

resize_DSC_0725.JPG

resize_DSC_0726.JPG

Out the Box

The Pod comes in of different designs all Black or Silver metal outer with either Red, Green, Black, Blue, Brown, Purple, Carbon Fibre or Net. Which are beautifully finished and designed.

The retail price coming $40 or £29 a nice price for a decent bit of kit.

The pod carries 2ml liquid already for the TPD over In Europe and Ideal for the Plane

There are loads of spare bit like a pod, airflow control along with two coils the Mesh 0.3 & 0.2ohm.

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

The RBA was provided which will provide a separate review.

resize_DSC_0727.JPG

The Build

The way this device Is filled through the bottom of the pod. The coil switching process is easy with the popular, push and pull. The coils are chunky for a pod with decent size holes to soak up the liquid. The pod mod size is 102x24.8x33mm.

The mod pod is a nice size in the hand and feels comfy. There is a bright screen which displays all the relevant information along with the information for the best wattage of each individual coil. This is very handy as you can’t always see the details in the pods.

The airflow is very much huge without the control however, rubber bungs are provided to fill the side holes to give you your desired airflow. Which work a treat, I would recommend using just one.

Mesh Coil - 0.3ohm

Throughout my time testing out the Mesh Coil, it’s been a great little coil and I can say they have performed well and lasted a while. I used Nic Salts, the flavour was banging and much more prominent than the single coils 1.0 ohm. This gave a restricted DTL vape and worked a treat.

When priming the cotton, it took about 5minutes. It should have a decent time In soaking up so that It doesn’t damage the coil I did make sure that It was left a long while so that the flavour was on point and that the burning was reduced it took about 10 fire ups to get the flavour on point

resize_DSC_0728.JPG
resize_DSC_0729.JPG
resize_DSC_0731.JPG
resize_DSC_0732.JPG
resize_DSC_0733.JPG

Pros

· Versatile

· Lovely design

· DTL and MTL coils

· Good airflow

· Fair flavour and cloud

· Different mesh options

· Ease of use

· Fast fire Axon

· Big airflow

· Replaceable coils

Cons

· Leaking of coils

resize_DSC_0735.JPG

Conclude

First impressions I really thought this was a great looking pod mod, it placed in the hand well with a nice weight. My downfall was leaking after I had left half an hour the pod had just emptied. This maybe is because of the warm weather but I’ll have no idea. So I cleaned and filled for it to only happen again. Therefore, I changed the coil and had another shot this was much better. The RBA is wicked and works a treat. A very good addition to this great little bit of kit. The performance on the coils and the airflow was huge for a small device.

Now would I buy it? I would base on flavour cloud and diversity. It is wicked, now with the leaking that’s an issue. But easily resolved with a quick change of coils.

resize_DSC_0734.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Vaporesso - Target PM80 - Silver Purple

Tank – Vaporesso - Target PM80 Pod

E-liquid – Thor Juice - Loki Range - Ares -70/30

Coils – Vaporesso GTX coils 0.2 and 0.3

Batteries – built in 2000mah

• Informative
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread