Vaporesso XTRA Pod Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2017
This review doesn’t claim to be completely technical. These are rather my impressions of the most significant features of the device for me.

After a long impatiently waiting, finally a post service delivered my vaporesso XTRA to me. The box marked with ‘Gray resin color’.. but I open the box and WOW!!! I got a device with an exclusive color scheme! The body is applied with one of the symbols of the eastern lunar calendar. It’s an exclusive Harmonic Edition.

upload_2020-8-16_12-49-4.png

Naturally, the first I take the POD in my hand and try to hold it in different positions. Yes, it fits comfortably in the hand, does not slip and has an optimal weight. The first impression it is a very high quality thing (as usual with Vaporesso)

The package contains an XTRA itself with pre-installed pod 0.8 Ohm, mini USB cable, additional MTL pod 1.2 Ohm and different papers.

upload_2020-8-16_12-50-23.png

There are two types of replaceable PODs:
UNIPOD:1.2Ω, 11W, 2 ml. for MTL mode
MESHED UNIPOD: 0.8Ω 16W, 2 ml for DL mode.
DL pod has a red liquid cap, MTL - gray.
The case of the POD is absolutely transparent, which helps to clearly see the liquid level. Inside the body of the device, the POD is held by four powerful magnets. I tried to shake the POD out of the case, and I couldn't do it :). The pod mouthpiece has a flattened shape, which is very convenient for me.

upload_2020-8-16_12-51-14.png

upload_2020-8-16_12-51-37.png

The device doesn't have a power button, it turns on automatically when you puff. The power level is fully automatic and depends of the pod resistanse. The battery capacity 900 mAh is more than sufficient for a full day. This makes you feel confident that you don't have to frantically search for a charger. The level of the charge signed by the different colors of the LED indicator.

Special thanks for the branded high-quality USB cable. Durable and reliable. I use this extensively in various gadgets. A trifle, but nice.

upload_2020-8-16_12-53-19.png

XTRA is smaller than my smallest vape device. Very well. This will be my spare device and device for use outside the home. I can also brag it to my friends and colleagues at work;).

upload_2020-8-16_12-53-56.png

Common impressions.

Pros:
Vaporesso brand.
Nice design
High battery capacity
Small size, comfortable shape.
Contras:
Lack of precise power control.
Unique PODs, incompatibility with unified coils.

Bottom line: a cool device.

Many thanks to Heaven Gifts for the prize in their excellent competition.

Reactions: Aliraonz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread